You're insecure

Louis:
You lift your shirt up in the mirror staring at it for a few seconds in disgust then grab the lotion from the counter for your stretch marks. Even though you used this everyday you still didn't think it was working you still had stretch marks. In anger after staring at your belly you threw the bottle at the wall and started to cry as you sank to the floor.
"Baby?" Louis calls coming in he bathroom and wrapping his arms around as you sob. "What's wrong?" He asks.
"I have stretch marks all over my stomach." You sob.
"Baby those are too show that our little boy Landon is growing like he should and that he is healthy." He says kissing your temple.
Harry: his pov
"Y/N?" A nurse called. I stood from the waiting chair holding Y/N's hand as we followed her into the back. I stood holding my wife's coat as she stepped on the scale. I saw her face as a number showed up on the screen. When she stepped off I gave her temple a kiss and rubbed her shoulder.
"It's just a number baby." I say. She nods. We follow the nurse into a room. Y/N sits on the table and they take her blood pressure and stuff that they always do. Lastly they measured her stomach. She didn't look happy at the number.
"The doctor will be right in." The nurse replies as she walks out. I stand up as my wife sits up. I wrap my arms around her as she starts to cry.
"Baby? What's wrong?" I ask.
"I'm fat." she replies.
"You're not fat you're pregnant." I say holding her in my arms. "Those numbers are good, amazing in fact, because if they didn't go up neither would our baby inside you and she wouldn't last long." I whisper in her ear.
Liam:
You groan throwing another dress on the bed. You plop down your head in hands. Liam comes in and sits next to you.
"Boo what's wrong?" He asks sitting next to you holding you in his arms.
"None of them fit like they used to." You groan. "They don't really fit at all." You say tears gathering in your eyes. Liam reaches over handing you one of his T-shirts from the closet you put it on and cuddle into him.
"Boo, you're pregnant."
"I know, but ugh I didn't know I would hate my body this much."
"We'll get through it boo I think you're beautiful even more that you're carrying our baby.
Niall: his pov
"Hey princess." I smile leaning in giving Y/N a kiss over top of her.
"Hi." She giggles. I reach up her shirt. She quick sits up as her shirt slips up.
"Princess what's wrong?" I ask. Tears gather in her eyes as she leans into me I wrap my arms around her kissing her temple.
"I don't want you to see me like that."
"What? Princess I love you and your body." I reply.
"No it doesn't look like it used to." She says wiping tears.
"I know it looks even better." I smile wiping tears from her eyes. She sighs as we cuddle on the couch and I comfort her.
"No it doesn't, I'm disgusting." She sniffles.
"You are beautiful, you are so beautiful right now and always, I'm not just saying that, I mean it, I love you and this." I kiss her stomach.
She smiles as I wipe away her tears from her cheeks.