Self Control

He pushed the shopping cart through the store and I followed quietly behind him. I could feel my emotions flaring up but with a new feeling that I wasn't familiar with. What is it? Why have I been feeling this way? When did it start? I tried to think back to when I started feeling this way. Was it when he kissed me? Yeah I think that's it. I was snapped out of my thinking process by his hand on my shoulder.

"Huh?"
"Sliced mangoes are buy one get one free. Or did you want whole mangoes?"
"I like sliced."
"Alright. Go ahead and pick the 2 containers you want."

I nodded and looked over the containers for a few seconds before picking out 2 that looked full of ripe ones. He took them from my hands and put them into the cart.

"Anything else you want?"
"Strawberries...bananas..."

He nodded. I kept staring at his back while he pushed the cart. I think he could feel me burning holes in him. He stopped and turned to me.

"So do you wanna push it?"
"Where to?" I asked.
"The rest of the produce section first. Then we'll see."
"Okay..."

He stepped back from the cart and allowed me to step in front. He walked behind me as I pushed it, inching closer every minute or so. Eventually he was pressed against me and pushing the cart again. Except this time I was trapped in the middle. As we walked I heard his breathing change. I started feeling strange. I could feel him poking me with something. It was weird at first but...I kinda started not to mind it. We wandered through the store this way for a while before he finally moved to a checkout line. I started to move things onto the countertop but I reached some items that would require me to bend over to get. I glanced back over my shoulder at my human. He didn't seem to be paying attention to me. I shimmied a little, trying to make some space between us. He held my waist.

"I...I can't let you move from there..." he muttered.

I figured out what he was poking me with.

It's been 3 hours since the shopping trip and he hasn't looked me in the eye. It's been oddly quiet around the house. I decided to take a bath first because he wasn't going to. I took the time to try and figure out why he's been on my mind so much lately? It's just cause he's my owner now, right? That I'm feeling this kind of affinity for him. It's weird. I've never felt this way before. It's different from my last owner. Maybe because it's my first time having a man taking care of me. I'm still adjusting. Yeah. That's it. I turned off the water and got out of the shower. I looked around but apparently I hadn't grabbed a towel on my way in.

"Towels?" I called out, hoping he understood.
"That closet on the far left." He responded flatly.

I checked and there was only one left. I looked around. Before grabbing it off the shelf and wrapping myself in it. He walked in shortly after.

"Hey could you hurry up, I wanna—" he stopped mid-sentence. "Oh...that's the last one, huh."

I nodded. He stood there a moment before wrapping his arms around me and pulling my body against his. My heart started to race. My body tensed. If I were in a different form I'd be in attack stance right now. But I'm not. He was poking me again.

"I wanna give it to you...every bit of it..." he mumbled, his voice raspy in my ear.

His hands caressed my sides and ran down along the curves of my body until he reached my thighs. Then they made their way around to what would almost be my inner thighs if the towel wasn't there, and back up the front of my body. Right up until just before he reached my breasts. My breathing got a lot heavier. I couldn't tell if I was nervous, afraid, or something else. But whatever it was...I felt like I needed another shower. He quickly jumped back and looked down at himself.

"Fuck! You gotta go. Go. Out." He snapped frantically as he pushed me out of the bathroom.

Before he closed the door he snatched the towel from my body and left me spinning there.

Christopher

"Towels?" I heard her call from the bathroom. She must be asking about where I keep them.
"That closet on the far left." I responded, typing an email to one of my clients.

I figured she'd be out by the time I finished it off so I didn't say anything else to her. When she wasn't out by then I got up to go get her. I just wanted to take a shower. I sighed and walked in.

"Hey could you hurry up, I wanna—" I froze. There she was, still wet and wrapped in a towel. I glanced at the shelf. "Oh...that's the last one, huh?"

She nodded. I stood frozen, trying to assess the situation. But my body took over and the next thing I knew I was pressed against her, my growing erection trapped between her ass and my pelvis. Not that it didn't feel good. I knew she felt it.

"I wanna give it to you...every bit of it..."

It slipped out unintentionally as my hands roamed her body on their own accord. I tried my hardest to not directly touch her between her legs or even grab her breasts like I wanted to. Her breathing picked up. I could almost feel her tremble under my touch. I snapped out of my trance and jumped away from her, pushing her body away from mine. I glanced down at the full hard-on I was rocking.

"Fuck!" I yelled, frustrated. "You gotta go. Go. Out." I pushed her out of the bathroom as quickly as I could.

I snatched the last towel from around her body before slamming and locking the door. Then I threw my back against the wall. What the fuck was that? What the fuck was that! I paced around the bathroom angrily. I can't believe I just fucking did that to her! She's gonna hate me when I come out of here. I already know it. I stayed in the bathroom for an hour and a half. Partially cause it took about 30 minutes for my erection to fucking die. When I peeped out of the bathroom she wasn't in my bedroom. As far as I could see, anyway. She wasn't at the door like she usually was. Fuck, I think I scared her pretty bad. She left my room door open. I walked over to it, clutching the towel around my waist. As soon as I went to close it she stepped into the room wearing a baggy t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She looked up into my eyes curiously. I stumbled backwards a few steps. She didn't move for a moment but then her hand shot out to grab my towel. I jumped back.

"Hey! Whoa! What do you think you're doing!?"
"Show me. If you're gonna keep poking me with it, show me."

She went to grab it again and I dodged her. She chased me around the room until I stumbled back and fell on my bed. She was on top of me instantly. I found myself...helpless under her. If I let go of the towel she'll snatch it off but if I don't, she'll stay on top of me until I do.

"Fine! Okay! Just let me up."
"I don't trust you."
"Hey, I was only keeping hidden cause I didn't want you to be traumatized but since you're so fucking determined, fine. Move."

She crawled off of me. I turned away from her and dropped my towel. She waited for me to turn back to face her, but when I didn't she took it upon herself to turn me around. Her eyes widened and she gasped. She turned her head away and sat back on her knees.

"O-oh...okay...so that's what it..." She muttered to herself, obviously flustered.
"See? Now you embarrassed. What we learn?"

She didn't respond. I walked into my closet to put on some pajamas. Well now she knows not to ask about shit I'm telling her to avoid.