Ready

We arrived to the rental with plenty of daylight to spare. Cara tugged at my arm a couple times.

"How much are you spending for this?"
"It doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not you have a good time."
"I guess..."
"Let's go inside."

We were greeted by a very cozy living area with plenty of space. She let me take her on a tour of the home while our friends tagged along. Once she had seen the house, we all took the time to settle in. But just as soon as we had started to do that, the women were ready to go dress shopping. They hauled Cara off and I saw her no more until late that evening. We men, on the other hand, relaxed as best we could without our women around.

"Damn, nigga you're gettin married." Trey sighed.
"Time to turn in your playa card, fam." Red reclined in his seat.
"What made you wanna marry her? Is her pussy good? Cause you only known her a hot minute." August pointed out.
"I actually haven't had sex with her." I mumbled.
"WHAT!?" Every nigga in the room was outraged.
"You're gonna marry this girl and you haven't even slept with her!?" Trey asked, he didn't believe me.
"It's not always about sex, y'know? She makes me feel complete as a man."
"A complete fool! What's her body count?" Jamal asked.
"Uh, she's actually a virgin."
"Whoa! Hold on nigga are you sure about this!?" August asked.
"Look, I love her. I'm gonna be her first."
"Ion know man. I'm havin a hard time believin she's a virgin." Red shrugged.
"I guess I'll know after the wedding. I mean, she's seen my dick so she knows what's coming."
"She saw your dick but you ain't fuck her?" Trey frowned.
"Yeah, she ran from it. I been wanting her bad since I met her but she been scared of it since I showed it to her."
"Nigga. Is she pretty? Have you seen it?"
"I am not about to talk about my fiancé's pussy to you niggas."
"You ain't seen it." Mike laughed.
"I swear, man...I been wanting to put this work on her damn near since the first time I saw her naked. She's so fuckin sexy."

I was off in my own world, daydreaming about her smooth thighs and how I wanted them around my waist while I slid myself deep inside her. How I wanted her screaming my name. How I wanted her body to tremble and quiver at my every touch. I wanted to make her mine completely. I wanted her to lose herself in the sensations of my love. How I wanted her to feel when she came, moaning with nothing but my name on her lips. And then go another round, this time making her feel it deep in her—

"Chris! Snap out of it! What the hell are you thinkin about?!" Michael snapped me out of my daydream.
"Man, I haven't had sex since that party like 9 months ago. I just wanna be married to my baby already so I can fuck her into next year."

As if on queue, the girls announced that they were back. My eyes locked on Cara, mentally undressing her and fucking her over the dining room table. My breathing picked up slightly. I might have to sleep in another room tonight.

"Hey baby," she started. "Did you miss me?"
"Mhm..." I muttered, staring at her lips.

I wondered how they'd feel wrapped around the erection trying to spring up in my jeans. They were lightly glossed, just shining looking as soft and smooth as a rose petal. I stood up and walked over to her, hoisting her over my shoulder, being unable to contain myself any longer.

"Chris! What's gotten into you?" She asked, taken off guard by my actions.
"That's not important. What's important is what's about to be in you." I responded, walking down the hallway to our room.

I tossed her body onto the mattress. She looked up at me, wondering what my next move would be. The way those sexy eyes were gazing at me was driving me insane. There was no way I'd be holding back at this point. I crashed my lips into hers, no warning. Her right arm found itself around my neck while her left hand took a place on my head, her fingers grazing through my curls lightly. I allowed my hands to roam her body but ultimately they found themselves under her shirt and playing with her breasts. She moaned slightly against my lips, I took the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth. I removed my hands briefly to reposition her thighs around my waist. I knew she could feel my shit. I was harder than I'd been in my life and I wanted her bad. I pulled away from her lips and kissed down her neck. She shifted and squirmed at the sensation.

"Ah...Chris...you said you wanted to wait...until after we were officially married..."
"Baby I really wanted to but..." I started speaking between kisses. "Baby I want you so bad..."
"There's only a couple days until we're married, babe..."
"Yes, but I couldn't handle 2 more days. I'm losing my mind..." I shifted my kisses down to her thighs.
"Hnn...stop...I won't be able to hold back either..."

I fixed her thighs over my shoulders, burying my head under her skirt and kissing closer to her paradise. I could hear her heavy breathing slowly turn into light panting. I inched closer to what I wanted.

"Chris..." she moaned. "Please don't tease me this way...I can't take it...!"

She was whining. I finally pulled away. Taking a glance at her panties before I came up, she had soaked clean through them. I bit my lip almost hard enough to break skin. She looked so damn sexy laying there, panting, staring up at me with her skirt hiked up. I wanted nothing more than to completely devour her intoxicating ass and drink her juices as a chaser.

"I'm gonna sleep in a room with one of the guys. Uh, I'll have one of the girls trade with me. Um, I'll trade with Aug and Felicity."
"Are you gonna be okay sleeping in there?"
"I think I'll do better there than here, baby. Otherwise you won't even be able to walk down the aisle.

She looked surprised that I had said that. I felt not an ounce of shame or regret when I said it. You would've thought I was gone off Henny the way she was looking to me right now. I was ready to jump her so quick. I took a deep breath, looked her in her eyes and told her goodnight before leaving the bedroom. Maybe it's the tropical weather or something. I texted all my niggas to meet me on the deck next to the pool.

"I almost jumped her, y'all."
"Almost? You mean you walked away from it?" Jamal asked.
"I had to...the way I'm built up right now, she wouldn't be able to walk for a while and I need her to walk her beautiful ass down the aisle to be Mrs. Brown."
"We could've wheeled her down the aisle you would've been fine." Red scoffed.
"I'm serious. I don't know if I'll be okay for 2 more days. Every time I see her I just wanna...man I swear..."
"You made it this long without it, I think you can last 2 more days." Trey chuckled.
"I hope so. Aye by the way Aug, tell Felicity she sleeping in the room with Cara until the wedding."