Vows

Cara

I haven't slept in the same room as Chris since we got here. The first night was because he was having trouble showing self restraint. The second night was mostly my fault. After not being able to cuddle with him all night, I couldn't bring myself to be separated from him the next day. I was in his lap most of the time, my face buried in his neck. I caught him after getting dressed. He was sitting on the edge of the bed we were supposed to be sharing. I wasn't taking no for an answer, wrapping my legs around his waist and nuzzling his neck softly.

"Baby I can't take being this close to you..."
"I can't take not being close to you..."

Subconsciously, he started to grind against me.

"Cara, you can't stay here..." he groaned. "I'm trying so hard to restrain but...you're making this so difficult..."
"I-I'm sorry...I'll move..." I mumbled, knowing I had no intention to do so.
"I swear you're testing me..."

He stood us up, turning me around quickly. Before I could register his movements, I was face down on the mattress. He was grinding himself against me, but this time slower and harder.

"I want you so fucking bad. Stop playing with me, baby. I'm not as strong as I thought I was..." he groaned.
"I wasn't doing it to turn you on..."

I was being honest. I just got so used to having my own body against his that it stopped being a sexual thing for me. I should've taken into consideration that he's been fighting his urges lately. I felt him grab a fistful of my hair and pull my head back, causing me to arch my back. He brought his face next to mine, whispering in my ear.

"I can't wait to give you exactly what you're begging for..."

He released my hair. I collapsed forward onto the bed, my body trembling. I felt weak already. If I can't handle this much, how will I be able to handle the real deal? He flipped me over and looked me in my eyes.

"I'm warning you, baby. Keep playing with me like this and you'll need more than a full night of rest when I'm done with you."

I wanted so badly to say "Take me, master. I'm yours." but I respect that he's so adamant in wanting to wait. I nodded. His eyes roamed down my figure before he got up and walked out of the room. A few moments went by until I heard him yelling from a distance.

"FUCK! STOP MAKIN' MY DICK HARD!"

I had no contact with Chris whatsoever yesterday. We both were forced to stay in our separate rooms all day because it's apparently bad luck for us to see each other within 24 hours before the wedding. I hadn't seen him since we went to bed the day before. This morning we're all scrambling to get ready for the ceremony. I sighed. Felicity was doing my makeup while Alana from my culinary classes was doing my hair. She also had a degree in cosmetology.

"You look shaky, doll. What's up? Cold feet?" Kalina asked, making sure there were no imperfections with my dress before I put it on. I shook my head.

"I'm nervous about...later..."
"What's later?" Felicity asked.
"Chris and I haven't...um..." I trailed off, staring embarrassedly at the floor.
"Really? In how long?" Kalina asked.
"...Ever."
"You've gotta be kidding, right?" Alana asked, pausing progress with my hair.
"I'm not...we've never had sex...I've never had sex at all..."
"You're a virgin?" Felicity gasped.
"Yeah...that's why he's waiting until we're married."
"You've got nothing to worry about, Hun." Michael's girlfriend Kylie assured me.
"I heard it hurts...and...I've seen his...y'know. I'm really nervous..."
"As long as he's gentle and patient with you it'll be good. If he's not, stop him and let him know you're uncomfortable. He loves you, though so I'm sure you'll be perfectly okay."
"You think so, Lana?"
"Yes, girl. You're gonna be just fine. Now stop worrying about it so you can enjoy your day. You're done, boo."