I loved you (I swear)

Original A/N: Hello my lovelies! Well I hope you enjoy this update! I told ya it wouldn't be long until the next one! I now realize just how ridiculous my idea of fifteen chapters was, absolutely ludicrous! I did th math and this is going to be twenty six chapters long so we have a decent sized way to go for this but I hope you all enjoy it anyway!

((! ATTENTION PLEASE READ !))

I have decided to take the initiative to go ahead and set up the Twitter account I mentioned last chapter, (please go back and read the bolded text on that chapter if you haven't already for more information) I will be posting the username for the Twitter account as soon as I have it up and running.

Thank you for those who actually read the bolded text on every chapter I deeply appreciate it, Much love! xxx
---
"This is a story that I've never told, I gotta get this off my chest and let it go.." Warrior by Demi Lovato
---
"Charolette." Damon said, his eyes wide and his breath heavy as he stared on in wonder and disbelief.

She smiled at him, the sound of her name falling from his lips causing her heart to skip in her chest.

"Damon." she exclaimed happily, her lips rising even higher in an impossibly happy smile.

Damon felt like he should say something, anything, but he found all he could do was stare.

She looked good, her bronze colored locks flowing around her in loosely wavey curls, her hazel eyes bright and vibrant as she just continued to stare -gaze- warmly back at him.

She took a few steps towards him, her walk languid and sultry as she looked up at him through thick lashes, stopping when she was no more than a foot in front of him, a soft, flirtatious smile resting on her face.

"Charolette.." he said again, because he couldn't believe it, of all the people he could've run into..

She smiled happily at him, taking his apparent speechlessness as a reciprocated joy of finally seeing each other again, "Is that all you can say?" she teased, reaching out and winding her hand through his, a thousand tiny sparks fluttering through her skin at his touch.

She exhaled shakily, looking up at him with wide vulnerable eyes, her hand moving away from his and rising to his face as her lip quivered, he was just as handsome as she remembered.

"I always knew you'd come back for me." she whispered softly, her thumbs brushing across his cheek bones, her eyes boring into him with a love and affection he'd never experienced.

Damon stared at her, his eyes just as wide as his brain tried desperately to make out just what he had done to make her look at him like that when he heard a digital hollering from somwhere on the floor.

Damon shook his head, gathering Charolette's hands delicately in his own before stepping around her and swiping up his phone off the floor, bringing it to his ear as he watched Charolette warily, a curious expression on her otherwise happy face.

"I'm here Stefan." he said, Stefan's panicked voice sounding through the phone before he could finish.

"Damon! Damon are you alright? What happened?" Stefan asked, Damon's voice coming out a little distracted as he answered.

"I'm fine." he said, his attention still fixated on Charolette as he said, "I'm gonna have to call you back.." before hanging up on a very worried and stressed out Stefan.

With Stefan out of the way Damon put his phone in his pocket, his eyes never once leaving the girl in front of him.

Charolette stepped toward him, a breathy little giggle falling from her lips as she told him, "Sorry about your phone." she shrugged, "I was just so happy to see you I-" she paused, reaching up to hold his face in her hands again.