Author's Note

I'm sorry to inform all of my readers hat this is the end of this story. Unfortunately things haven't gotten much better and after a trip to West Virginia, an attempted murder, and a bunch of other stuff I'm deciding that it's time for me to go and hopeful rest in peace somewhere else. I can't be happy here. Ive tried to for almost fifteen years of my life and few things that made me happy left. I see nothing else to live for. I wasn't good enough for the people I knew and because of that I've become not good enough for myself and I've decided that suicide is the best option for me and my life.

Please do not judge me because of this. It is for personal reasons that I can't deal with anymore and I have no escape. Nothing is helping. I haven't been able to write after some of these things that happened. The last time I was able to was actually today but I was writing about something that I have lost.

So for anyone who was actually enjoying this story I'm really sorry to end it here but use your imaginations to come up with your own ending. I'm so sorry for leaving this story like this but this is all that I have left. Nothing left to offer. I'm sorry to do this but I have to for my own personal reasons. Thanks to everyone and anyone who voted or commented or followed me or just even read this story. I really appreciate it and am internally grateful. Thank you so much and I'm so so sorry.

Alex 💔