Chapter 5:

Chapter 5

I lay beside the club for about an hour before giving up on sleep. As I stood up to go find somewhere else. The fire exit opened beside me. I started to move swiftly away but I was grabbed around the neck and forced up against the wall.

I closed my eyes, unable to look, scared to see what faced me. But as I was thinking about this, my confident side came back to me. I opened my eyes to find a man in his late 30's smiling down at me. He yellow teeth were shaped into what was meant to be a smile, his eyes were bloodshot and I could smell the alcohol of his breath.

"Well, well, well" he snarled "look what we have here"

"Get off me" I snarled struggling underneath his grasp. I tried to kick out at him but he was too strong.

He leaned in to kiss me as I squirmed to try and avoid him. Like before, he was too strong. He continued to kiss me, giving me horrible forced, sloppy kisses.

🔅flashback🔅

My boyfriend Johnny forced me up against the wall. He started kissing me.

"Johnny" I said pulling away from the kiss.

"Bitch, do what I say, when I say and don't complain" he said leaning back in for the kiss

I pulled away again

"You bitch!" John yelled at me. He slapped me straight across the face with such force that I fell to the ground. When I was on the ground he started kicking me. Blow after blow hit me, in the chest, the stomach, the head.

🔅flashback ends🔅

Now he was kissing me more, harder and harder, barely giving me time to breath properly.

He was going in for another kiss when I felt strong hands pull him away. I fell to the floor only half conscious. I wasn't fully aware of what was happening around me but I heard shouts.

After about two minutes two strong hands lifted me up trying to make me stand. I fell down again with no energy to be able to stand.

"Bring her to the car" a voice shouted

Suddenly I was lifted up bridal style and carried to god knows where. I was placed sitting upright in a car seat. This time I managed to stay upright.

I finally managed to open my eyes. I looked round and saw 5 blurry male figures in the car with me. I suddenly became alert. I grabbed for the car lever that opened the door. I found it, but before I could pull it someone wrenched my hand away.

Then it was darkness.