Chapter 9:

When we got home I hung all my clothes up in the walk in wardrobe (yes there is one).

After I finished that I told the boys I was going for a swim.

"We'll come too" they shouted

"Fine, but I'm not going down to play. I'm going to train"

"Doesn't matter, we'll have fun after you train"

"Ok, ok" I relented

We walked down to the swimming pool. The boys went into the male changing room, while I went to the female. I got dressed quickly and went out onto the pool bank. The boys weren't out yet.

There were two training lanes at the side of the swimming pool. I slipped into the empty one and started swimming. I know this kinda founds like crap, but I feel at home In the water. I've been swimming since I was 7. I used to be train 26 hours a week, but I gave up when I was doing my leaving cert as it was taking up too much time. The highest point in my swimming was when I qualified for the Europeans, but I didn't go as I was sitting me leaving cert on the same day of the race.

Swimming was so hard when I was doing it, I think part of the reasons I quit was because I couldn't take the pain anymore. But now that I can just relax when I'm swimming.

I stopped swimming after a couple of lengths.

Omg what the hell where Louis and Harry doing.

Harry was standing at the female changing room entrance shouting into it.

"Amy, Amy? Where are you?"

Louis was standing beside him with a rubber duck around his waist. There was also bunch of girls standing beside them, nervously waiting until they could ask for a autograph.

"Harry, Louis, I'm here" I shouted at them angrily.

They both turned round.

"That's you?" Louis asked in disbelief "you can swim?"

"Yes I can, now get into the pool and stop embarrassing me!"

"Pool!" Louis yelled running and bombing into the pool with his rubber duck still round his waist.

Harry copied him. Then they both stood up looking at me.

Wow, I thought. They look really hot half naked.

Before I could think about it more Louis interrupted my thoughts.

"How long till we can have some fun Amy?"

"I dunno...give me 20 minutes"

I know, I know not much, but I really just came down to swim to think about things. Like, for example, what the hell happened to my life?!?

After 20 minutes of swimming I slipped out of the lane into the main pool.

"Amy!!!" Harry said, jumping on me

"Harry!!" I said, pushing him off

We messed around in the pool for a bit before we got in the jacuzzi.

When we were getting out, Louis asked us:

"Shower here or in the hotel room?"

"Hotel room" Harry and I responded. I didn't want to shower with a bunch of naked old woman.

"I'm going first," I shouted out before either of them could say it

"Fine, but I'm going second" Louis responded

"Thanks guys" Harry said