Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

When we (the boys and I) were walking out to the car that would bring us to the meeting I started regretting eating all that food as my stomach was starting to feel jittery. Scratch that, I felt like throwing up.

"Here you go" Harry said opening the door of the car for me.

"Thanks" I smiled feebly at him

"You okay?" He asked, jumping into the seat beside me

"Been better" I said looking at him (mental note: his eyes are stunning)

"You'll be fine" he smiled at me and patted my knee.

The ride was only a few minutes long, nothing happened except a couple of crazy fans running alongside the car.

When we reached the office block security escorted us inside and instructed us to go up to the 3rd floor. When we reached the 3rd floor a man was waiting outside the lift to show us the rest of the way.

"Paul!" Louis shouted, jumping out of the lift to hug him.

"Hey Louis" he replied, almost wearily. He turned round and spot me

"Hey Amy, I'm Paul"

I cautiously reached out my hand and grasped warmly. He let go and talked to the boys.

"Follow me" he said, leading the way down the corridor. After a couple of seconds he spoke again

"Pretty big thing you're asking for" Paul said

Harry immediately spoke out in my defence

"You should hear her Paul, she's amazing"

Before Paul could respond, he knocked on the door in front of us and walked in. We followed him and entered into a room with a long table and a couple of mean and woman sitting on one side of the table. Paul joined their side of the table and gestured for us to sit opposite them. I sat in between Louis and Harry. Harry reached under the table and squeezed my hand.

The meeting started. I didn't really pay attention, Louis and Harry spoke some of the time but mostly the people on the other side of the table discussed.

Before I was ready a man spoke to me

"Ms Murphy (that's me) if you would sing now?"

"..oh...yes...yes, I will" I stammered

I stood up and pushed back my chair.

Harry's pov

Amy started to sing. The moment she hit the first note I was in a trance, listening to her voice drift around the room. If you want to know what her voice sounded like then imagine an opera singer singing the best they ever sang. Words cannot describe how beautiful it was

"Don't wanna close my eyes,

Don't wanna fall asleep cause I miss you babe,

And I don't wanna miss a thing"

When she hit the height of the chorus I could tell everyone was staring at her in amazement and disbelief. She's so small, to have the most magnificent voice come out of her. I also can't stop thinking about her either, she's so nice, funny and pretty. I think I have feelings for her.

Amy finished singing and everyone stared at her.

Amy's Pov

I finished singing and everyone was staring at me. Oh God, was I that bad!

Then someone slowly, one person starts clapping, someone joins in, then everyone starts, even Liam!

The same man that asked me to sing starts to talk

"So we should vote...who thinks Amy should be the opening act and perform a duet to finish the concert with one direction.

Everyone in the room raises their hands, including one direction

"So, uh, Amy would you like to sing tonight with one direction?"

"Tonight?" I ask in disbelief

"Yes, it's the first night one direction are performing in Dublin, would you like to?"

"Uhh, yes!" I literally squeal

"Okay, well, there's a car outside waiting for the boys, so if you like you can join them for rehearsals, as you will need to rehearse. We will send over your songs in about 20 minutes, once we've decided them"

Harry stood up with the rest of 1D, they shook hands with the men and woman and walked out of the room with me, closing the door behind me.

The moment the door was closed Harry hugged me, Zayn hi fived me, Niall started jumping up and down and Louis squeaked "you go girl!"

Then they all stood to the side, waiting for Liam to participate.

"Uh..listen Amy...I'm sorry ab-"

I cut him off

"It's okay Liam"

"Thanks" he said, his voice full of relief

We all walked down the corridor to the lift. When we were in the lift harry held my head, he squeezed it affectionately and whispered in my ear.

"You were amazing"