Chapter 7:

"Agh," I screamed as Louis walked in.

I had forgotten to lock the door.

"Whoa" Louis yelped covering his eyes and trying to retrace his steps but failing as he couldn't see anything.

Obviously Louis's scream drew some attention to us, so harry walked him.

He also yelled out and tried to retrace his steps blind.

This didn't work as he ended up falling over Louis.

"Right," I shouted "both of you stay there, with your eyes covered"

I had noticed a hotel dressing gown on the back of the door. I ran over, quickly tugged it on and tied it.

"Okay, it's safe" I said sighing.

Both Harry and Louis opened their eyes and untangled themselves from each other. After finally standing up they looked at me

"Well.....that was awkward!" Louis exclaimed making both Harry and I laugh.

"We promise we didn't see anything" Harry said with a wink

"You little pervert" I said smacking his arm and walking past him into the bedroom.

"Just a normal mans instinct!" Harry said, following me into the room and falling on to the bed.

Louis walked over to the other bed, lay down and flicked on the tv. He was staring at it intently.

"So...." I said sitting down next harry on the bed. "What's happening?"

"Well, your gonna come on our tour with us. That okay with you?"

"Yeah, that's fine!" I said delighted "But what about Liam?"

"What about him? He can't overthrow the whole band's decision. Niall and Zayn are also up for the idea of you coming with us"

"But what about the management?". From what I heard one direction's management are really mean and picky.

"Ahh, they'll be fine, if they say you can't come I'll threaten to leave the band. That'll sort out the situation pretty quick"

"Yeah" Louis piped up from the other bed "you should see Harry's hissy fits, they're gold!"

"Shut up Lou" Harry said throwing a pillow at him which Louis easily caught. He then tossed it back at the bed, except he missed and hit me square in the face.

"Ohhhh, your in for it Louis" I said grabbing a nearby pillow. Harry was also holding a pillow beside me.

"Fire!!" I yelled as Harry and I both threw our pillows at Louis. One of the pillows - I don't know which one- burst open covering Louis in feathers.

Louis then ran at me and started rugby tackling me to the floor.

"Aghhh" I yelled "Harry!!!! Help me!!!"

To my dismay Harry ran over and started to help Louis tackle me to the floor. Once they got me down harry sat on me! He placed his ass right on top of my stomach.

"Harry!! Get off!!" I yelled, trying to stop giggling

"Nah, I think I'm kinda comfy here"

That's when I had my idea. I reached out to Harry's stomach and started tickling him. He immediately fell off me, what I didn't realise was that he was holding a can of coke in his hand

"Stop" he managed to get out between breaths "or..I....pour...this...on...you.."

I immediately stopped, afraid to even think about what would happen if I didn't!

"Thanks" he said standing up and brushing down his clothes. He reached out his hand for me to grab it. When he was pulling me up he let go of it suddenly, causing me to collapse back on the floor.

I looked up to see him grinning down at me. I could tell that this was gonna be fun!