Chapter 8:

I went back into the bathroom to change into the clothes that were still on the floor as I don't have any other ones.

When I came back out Louis looked at me.

"Oh hell to the no!" He said in his impression of a girls voice "you ain't going round lookin like that"

"Why not?" I asked defensively.

"Cause you look like a pile of crap. You know what this means?"

"What?"

"Shopping!!! He jumped up and grabbed my hand a started to lead me out the door before I could protest.

"Wait! I don't have any money!"

"You think that matters?"

"Yes!"

"Well, it doesn't. Hazza, were going shopping he yelled

Harry ran out of what seemed to be the walk in cupboard. He ran to catch up with us.

"I'm coming with ya"

Louis pulled me along the corridor with Harry in tow. He jumped into the lift and pressed the ground floor button. When we got out, he swiftly led us to the car park and walked up to a range rover.

"Hop in" he said opening the passenger door. I jumped up into the seat and harry slid into the back. Louis walked round and into the driving seat.

"To the shopping centre we go!" He said while reversing the jeep out of the parking spot.

The car journey was filled by Harry and Louis singing along to all the songs on the radio.

"In this Californian king bed,

We're 10 thousand miles apart..."

Finally, we pulled up at dundrum shopping centre. (We're in Ireland)

Louis and Harry threw on their sunglasses and beanies before jumping out of the car with me.

"Where to first?" They asked

"Amm...why don't I get like toothbrushes and stuff first"

"So I led them of to the pharmacy and I got my toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup, hair straightener, perfume and all that stuff courtesy of Harry and Louis who had no bother with paying for all of it.

Next job was clothes: we went everywhere, from Hollister to top shop, to Bershka, to penny's (primark in Ireland). I couldn't believe when Harry simply handed me his credit card to buy everything with.

It was time for shoes; we went to sport shops, office, corky's and a bunch of other shops.

Then it was time for what I'd been dreading. We came to the shop.

"Boys, wait out here" I instructed them

"But we wanna go in!" They whined

I gave up and walked into the shop with the boys trailing behind me.

I went over to a stand and started shoving bras my size in. Grey, pink, black, white and finally lacy.

As I shoved the last one in I heard snickering from behind me. I ignored into and continued shopping. I grabbed all the matching knickers size 8 and walked up to the till.

I payed and hurriedly walked out of the shop.

"Right, lunch!" I declared "where dya wanna go. There's a smoothie place, there's Starbucks, th-"

I was cut of by the boys cries for Starbucks.

"Starbucks it is" I said leading them to it.

After our lunch we walked back to the range rover and dumped our stuff in the boot ( yes our, the boys went crazy in the "be cool" shop. It's this weird gadget shop).

We were so tired that the boys didn't even sing on the way home.