Chapter 11:

Chapter 11:

I woke up because of the sunshine streaming through the gap in the curtain.

"Wake up Harry!" I said jumping onto my knees and shaking him "I've got my interview this morning!"

I had a weird feeling inside me, kinda like nervousness and excitement mixed together.

"Morning" Harry said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Jesus Amy, it's only 7 o'clock!"

Ha, I was used to early mornings after the constant training sessions before school in the morning. 7 o'clock was a lie in for me!

"I know, I need to get ready!"

"Then get ready!"

"Okay" I yelled, jumping off the bed

I ran to the toilet first.

There was no need to have a shower, I had one last night.

I took out my new hair straightener and plugged it in after I heated up, I quickly straightened my hair and loosely plaited it to the side, hanging over my shoulder.

I took a while doing my make up. I applied my foundation perfectly, then I decided to go for the dark look around my eyes, with some eyeliner, mascara, and grey and black eyeshadow. I applied my blusher and lip gloss last. Both of them being light pink.

I rushed out of the bathroom and into my closet.

Wow. I had forgotten how much clothes I bought yesterday! I chose different clothes out and finally decided to wear a black pencil skirt, with black tights, black stilettos and an open neck, white shirt. I found my diamond necklace (my parents gave into me for my 18th birthday) and placed it around my neck.

When I went back out to the bedroom, Harry and Louis were both still asleep. It was half seven by now, how could they not be up???

I walked over to Harry first and shook him vigorously trying to wake him. I succeeded as he fell out of the bed and landed with a thump on the floor

"Oww" he moaned "what was that for?"

"For being lazy, now up you get, I want to be down for breakfast at 8 o'clock"

Louis - who was already awake by now because of the commotion - shot out of bed

"As you wish" he said with a bow, rushing of to the bathroom and grabbing a new set of clothes on the way

Harry slowly stood up, moaning, he walked into the walk in wardrobe closing the door behind him.

After a couple of minutes, they both came out fully dressed and ready for breakfast

"Grab your bag and let's go." Harry said walking over to the front door where Louis stood.

"Ohh yeah, gimme 1 minute" I said rushing into the wardrobe. I grabbed a black leather bag and shoved my brand new iPhone in it. I also shoved my new purse (empty) and some tissues in along with my make up bag.

"Ready!" I said running to the door.

"You look nice Amy" Harry said looking my up and down

"I do try" I said giggling

As we opened the door we met Niall, Liam and Zayn coming out of their room.

I smiled at all of them (even Liam)

"How're ya?" Niall asked

"Fine, you?"

"Grand" Niall responded immediately

"Good"

We all then started walking down to breakfast. Liam walking a couple of meters behind us.

When we reached the dining room I gasped. The food was magnificent. Different bowls of all different types of fruit. A table dedicated to bread and pastries. A million different types of cereal and a line of different jugs of juice.

I immediately walked over to the fruit first piling my large bowl with watermelon. After that I picked up 2 croissants and poured myself a big glass of orange juice. I then filled another bowl with granola. I decided I'd come back for more if I wanted to.

I walked over to the table the boys had sat down at, squeezing into the bench up against harry.

He just looked at my breakfast and smiled.

"What!?" I asked slapping his arm

"Nothing, it's just your not exactly big are you, and that's a lot of food"

"This is nothing, trust me, and I'm 5 foot 4!" I said laughing

I devoured my food quickly and went to get second helpings eating them equally quickly, burping when I was finished.

Harry just looked at me and smiled.

"You could give Niall a run for his money" he said laughing.