The Horrible Flight!

Liam POV

Naomi went to go check on the pilot to see what's going on. As we were descending really fast, I held Annie's hand and hugged her. "Everything will be fine. Everything will be fine." I said to Annie. Naomi got in the small cabin and saw that the captain was either sleeping or dead... Naomi tried to wake him up but he didn't wake up at all. Naomi checked his pulse rate and thank God, he was still alive. Naomi called the Co-captain but he was in the bathroom. When he came out he asked Jordan to help him fly the plane because he couldn't do it alone. This was a horrible flight! We finally landed in Washington DC and took the pilot to the hospital in case he would pass out again. I took Annie's bags out of the plane and brought it to her. She was so happy that she was half way to Paris with me! I kissed her until she pulled away. "By the way, When you were sleeping like a cutie , I decided to have our wedding in Paris! Is that OK with you?!". I answered" It's fine with me if it makes you happy.. All I want to do is get married to you! "I kissed her softly. She put her arms around my neck and we kissed for a long time. We said goodbye to Naomi and Jordan and we got on our plane to Paris!