Sorry

Liam POV

I woke up with a swore arm. I was on Annie's side of the bed. She was lying on my arm and I had my other arm around her. Are legs were tangled together. Her fingers on one hand was tangled with my fingers and the other hand's fingers were tangled with my other hand's fingers. If I would move my arm she would wake up. I decided to move my arm out from under her very slowly so she won't wake up. She woke up anyway. She turned around and said "hey" while yawning. "hey" I said with a smirk. I wrapped my arms around her. "I leave for Paris today" Annie said in disappointment. She really wanted to stay in LA but she can't. She has no choice, she has to go to Paris. "I'll go make breakfast for you!" I said "Liam you don't have to do that" she said "yes I do... I will make sure my fiancé is always happy!" I said "Liam either way I still won't be happy" she said. "well I'm still going to do it... You always make me breakfast and lunch... And supper, so it's my turn now" I said. I got up and got dressed. When I finished I bent down and kissed Annie. I went downstairs and started cooking.

Annie POV

When Liam went downstairs I put my arm out and picked up my phone. I saw that Naomi called. I called her back. "hey Naomi" "hey. Annie, I have some bad news." "oh ok what is it" "um... Charlie came by this morning and asked if I know anyone who can find him a ring. I asked why and he said he was gonna propose to you. I didn't say anything but um guessing Liam or you didn't tell him that your engaged?! "" Omg! What should I do? He's gonna propose to me but I'm already engaged. Um ok I'll tell Liam and I'll sort this out! I got to go bye! " "Um ok b-". I hung up and got dressed quickly. I ran downstairs and started pacing around the room. "um are you Ok?" "no, I'm totally not ok" I said putting my hands to my face. He stopped what he was doing and sat me down. "what's wrong?" "well, Naomi told me Charlie came to her house this morning. He asked if she knows anyone who sells rings. Like engagement rings. Naomi lied and said no and she asked why he needed a ring and he told her that he was going to propose to me!" "oh... We have to tell him before he asks you! If not he's gonna be heart broken" "I know we need to find him and tell him now! ". We both put on our jackets (it was kinda cold outside) and took our keys and drove off to find him. While Liam was driving I texted Charlie "where are you? I really need to talk to you". He answered 2 minutes later "ok good I need to talk to you too! I'm at the peach pit meet me here in 30 minutes or less" "ok see you there ". " where is he? "Liam asked "he's at the peach pit and he has to talk to me, and that probably means he's gonna propose!". We arrived at the peach pit. I saw Charlie waiting at a table. Liam said he'll stay in the car. I got out and went to him. "hey Charlie... I have to talk to you." "hey... I have to talk to you too... But you can go first." "ok good... Look I didn't wanna say anything because I thought you didn't like me. I know your going to propose. Naomi told me this morning. "I said then I held my hand up." I'm already engaged. To Liam. But this is all my fault none of Liam's. So I get it if you don't want to talk to me but you should still talk to Liam because this isn't his fault. I'm taking full responsibility. None of this is his fault. He wanted to tell you but I said no because I know you would feel broken. I'm really sorry " I said then started walking away. I took 3 steps then I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned around and Charlie looked angry. Liam was watching the whole thing. Charlie took a bucket of water and ice and poured it on me. Liam got out of the car and yelled " what the hell is your problem?!" "my problem is you! You stole Annie from me and you didn't bother telling me your engaged! ". I helped Annie up and she walked to the car." I didn't tell you because I knew that this is how you would act! " Liam said then cought up to me. He opened the door for me the closed it. He drove back to our house.

Liam POV

When we got home Annie went straight into the shower without saying anything. When she came out she packed her bags. I was preparing lunch for myself then I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind. "I'm gonna miss you" she said "I'm gonna miss you even more. I'm gonna miss you being all koala bear type thing on me" I said. "why you don't like it... Cause if you don't then I'll do the koala bear thing on someone else" she said. "no I love it! I'm gonna miss you" I said. I bent my neck down and kissed her. I drove her to the airport said goodbye then went home. I got home but there were police officers in front of our house. "Sir, are you Liam Court?" "yes... Why? What's going on?" "your under arrest for bombing the Spencer Blaine concert". He put handcuffs on me and shoved me into a police car. How am I supposed to tell Annie I'm arrested?!