What Do We Do?

Annie POV

I was finally home from the hospital. I had to stay at the hospital for 5 more days. Beep Beep! Beep Beep! I put my arm out to close the alarm. I heard a groan at the other end of the bed. I groaned too. I turned around and Liam turned around at the same time and we collided so we both groaned. "hey gorgeous. Are you feeling okay? " Liam said "ya I feel much better now" I said with a smile. I moved toward him and kissed his lips softly. He pulled me on top of him. "ow" I said his elbow was pressing against my belly where I got shot. "sorry" he said with a sorry smile. "It's ok" I said and kissed him. In a quick move he was on top of me. He bent down and started attacking my neck. I looked at the clock and said "shit! I was supposed to meet with Naomi, Adriana and Silver to have brunch 20 minutes ago!" "can't you stay for a little bit more time?" Liam said then did a begging puppy face. "I'm sorry but I can't. I'll see ya later k?" I said. "sure, I can't wait!" Liam said with an evil grin "I was thinking if we can go get supper tonight at a restaurant?" I said while getting dressed. "Sure, bye see you later" he said while giving me a kiss. "love you" "love you too". I went downstairs and took my keys and left.

Liam POV

After Annie left I decided to go to the offshore to clean up. "hey dude what's up?" Navid said while he came into the offshore. "not much you?" I said and handed him a beer. "thanks man and I came here to tell you that Ade and I are inviting everyone to our new house to have supper tomorrow" Navid said "can you and Annie come?" "um ya for sure. We will be there. What time do we have to be there at?" "I'll send you the address and be there at about 5:30" he said "yup well be there and thanks for inviting us" I said. Navid left and took the beer with him then texted me their address. I was wiping a table when someone tapped my shoulder. "Did you miss your brother?!" "Charlie?"

Annie POV

I walked into the restaurant and saw Naomi, Adriana and Silver. "hey guys! I'm really sorry I'm late" I said "Liam didn't want me to leave" I added "It's ok... But how are you? The last time I saw you was in the hospital" Ade said "ya how are ya?" Silver said "I'm fine, just sore, but besides that I'm fine!" I said. I first gave a hug to Adriana then Silver then Naomi. We then all sat down. We started talking about how the proposal went then we ordered. 10 minutes later a waiter comes with a bucket of champagne and a letter. The letter said "hope one of you beautiful ladies can come and have a drink with me" I read it aloud. The waiter pointed at the gentleman sitting at the bar. He was cute but Liam was way cuter. "ok so who's gonna go?" Ade asked "well I'm not going. I have Jordan, Ade has Navid and Annie has Liam and Silver has no one... So Silver should go!" Naomi suggested. "no! I am NOT going!" Silver said. "fine I'll just go and tell him that we all have someone we love... Except Silver" I said. I got up and walked toward the man. "hi! My name is-" "Annie Wilson, I know. Your the one who wrote the book Undressed lobe it by the way" "um thanks "I said. " look, it's really nice of you to offer us a drink but we all have someone we love. Sorry. "I said with a sorry smile." It's ok. At least I still got to talk to you " he said with a smile. I looked toward the table and I noticed outside that there's the paparazzi." shoot! " I said" what's wrong? "he asked "the paparazzi is here!" I said then waved bye to the man and walked toward the table "guys we have to leave right now!" I said "why?" Silver asked "because the paparazzi is here!" I said while pointing outside. "well, what do we do?!" Adriana said.