Crazy Ex:Part 2

Liam POV

I looked out and no one was there. I closed the door. "that was wierd" I said to myself. Annie was in the bathroom getting ready for her book tour. I went in the bathroom and snuck up behind her and pulled her waist to me. I started kissing her neck and ear. I heard Annie moaning a little. There was a knock at the door. Again! "Liam I thought u opened the door?" Annie said. "I did but no one was there" there was another knock at the door. "Okay then go check again before the person gets on my nerves!"she said." fine "I said while giving her a kiss on her soft lips. I opened the door and I saw Patrick. Before I can close the door Patrick grabs me by my wrist and pulls me to him and puts a gun on the side of my head. Annie walks out of the bathroom with a smile while saying "Liam who is it?! I wanna finish what we... Patrick? " she rushed to the door "Patrick let him go!"she said. "no not until I get a good kiss from you" he said. "Annie just do it. It's ok." I said softly. She went to him and grabbed his neck and kissed him hard. She let go of him and he let go of me. I went rushing to Annie to give her a hug. She hugged me tightly. We went back in the room and shut the door behind us. We were about to finish what we were doing.