The Crying Man

*flashback*

"Patrick get out of my house now or I'm calling the cops! And I know it's you. I recognized that stupid voice of yours" Annie said. Patrick came out of the kitchen with a gun. "I still love you Annie... And I'm going to get what I want!" Patrick said. He started walking a bit closer. Liam came in front of me to protect me. "Patrick get out now!" Liam said. Patrick held his gun up and pulled the trigger. Pow! Pow!
*end of flashback *

Before Patrick pulled the trigger Annie went in front of Liam so Liam wouldn't get shot. Annie got shot instead.

Liam POV

Annie was rushed to the hospital. I can't believe that she saved me. As soon as we got to the hospital I let the nurses take her and I called everyone. "hey Dixon. Come to the hospital right now. Your sister got shot saving me." I said "um... Oh ok! I'll be right there but dude, seriously don't let a girl take the shot for you!" Dixon said "I didn't at the last second she came in front of me and he pulled the trigger!" I said "ok anyways I'll be right over!" he said. I called Naomi, Adriana, Silver , Navid, Teddy and her family. Like her mom, dad and grandmother. They all came as soon as they could to the hospital. "Liam! What the hell happened to her?!" Naomi said while walking into the hospital with everyone else behind her. "ya dude what happened?!" Navid said. "when we got home we saw that our house was trashed so we tried getting out because I knew some thing bad was going to happen. We tried but the door closed and locked. Patrick was in our house with a gun. We told him to get out or were calling the cops but he didn't listen. He tried killing me because he still loved Annie. So I stepped in front of Annie and-"I said while I was cut off by Naomi "but how did she get shot if you stepped in front of her?" "can I finish? "I said" um... Ya sorry" Naomi said "so I stepped in front of her but he didn't pull the trigger but he was about to and Annie stepped in front of me but I didn't know that she came in front of me and she got shot" I said with a bit of tears in my eyes. "oh..... Ok but thank you Liam for being brave and trying to save my daughter" Debbie said while rubbing my arm. Annie was in surgery and everyone was waiting till she gets out. The doctor came out and came to speak to everyone "she is out of surgery. You may all go and see her" the doctor said while pointing his hand to her room. "ok thank you!" I said. We all went in her room. We saw her lying there without moving. Adriana, Silver and Naomi all went around the bed crying. Dixon and I had a flood of tears in our eyes but not letting them out. Navid and Teddy had tears in their eyes. Debbie, Harry and Tabitha were crying also. When everyone left to go get coffees, I stayed in Annie's room alone with her. "please Annie, don't leave me. Your the best thing that ever happened to me" I said while sitting on a chair holding her hand.

No one's POV

What Liam didn't know was that everyone else came in the room watching him. Was he about to? No, he couldn't be! Liam stared crying. No one has ever seen him cry before. He was always so tough and brave that if there was something sad he would never cry. "oh...Liam honey it's ok" Debbie said to Liam while rubbing his back. "I didn't realize all of you were in here" Liam said "ya... We watched the whole thing" Silver said then made a little smile. Liam stopped crying but there were still tears coming down his cheek every time he looked at her.