The Hospital

Annie POV

We finally landed in Beverly Hills. We got off the plane and went straight to the hospital to go see Silver. We ran through the hospital and found Dixon, Navid, Naomi, Adriana and somehow Ivy was there too. "how is she?! Is she ok?!" I said. "ya... Is she?!" Liam said. "the doctor said that there is a 75% chance that she won't make it and a 25% chance that she will " Dixon said. I had tears coming down my cheek and I started crying. Naomi, Adriana and Ivy started crying too. Liam pulled me into a very long hug. It made me feel a bit better. They were all waiting for the doctor to come out of her room and tell us how she's doing. I sat down next to Adriana and Liam came to sit next to me. I held Adriana's hand and Liam held my other one with both of his hands. The doctor finally came out and said " she's allowed visitors now" " ok thank you so much" Naomi said. We all went in Silver's room. She was just lying there. Naomi, Adriana, Ivy and I all went around the bed sobbing. Navid, Dixon and Liam had tears in their eyes but didn't let them out. "your too young to die, Silver!" Adriana said. "you were supposed to be my bride's made for my wedding" I said. Everyone let out a little laugh. "you can't leave us!" Ivy said. "please Silver wake up! Please!" I said while crying even harder. "I won't leave you guys. How can I ever?!" Silver said while waking up. "Silver! Oh Silver I'm so glad you didn't... You know" I said while giving her a big hug. "Silver were so glad you made it!" Ivy said. "Ivy?! What are you doing here?!" Silver said. "well I heard you were in the hospital and I came down right away." Ivy said. Silver was allowed to leave now. Dixon drove Silver home and stayed with her for awhile. Adriana and Navid left as soon as she left and Liam and I started leaving when we saw that Liam's step dad was getting rushed to a hospital room. "Liam isn't that you step dad?" I said. "yes it is but I don't care because he never cared about me so I won't care about him " he said. "um.... Ok then" I said in disappointment. We called a cab and went to our house. We got in our house and we saw that it was trashed. Garbage everywhere. The chairs thrown everywhere. Paper all over the floor. The pillows thrown on the floor. "what the heck happened to our house?" I said. "I have no idea but I'm sure whoever did this is in here somewhere... So we should leave right now!" Liam said pulling my hand and dragging me out the door but the door closed. "damn it!" Liam said. "well well. Look who got smarter since the last time I saw you" the person said. I recognized that voice anywhere. "Patrick get out of my house right now or I'm calling the cops! And I know its you. I recognized that stupid voice of yours " I said. Patrick came out of the kitchen and he was holding a gun. "I still love you Annie...and I'm going to get want I want!" he said. He was walking a bit closer. Liam came in front of me protecting me. "Patrick get out now!" Liam said. He held the gun up and pulled the trigger. Pow! Pow!