Mr And Mrs Future Court!

Annie POV

I wake up and see Liam stating at me."Well hello Mrs future Court" he said. "Hello Mr Court" I said giggling. "You know it's not nice to stare" I said. "I'm not staring. I'm just gazing" he said to me then gave me a soft kiss. "I'm sorry to ruin this but I have to get ready for the book tour" I said in a sorry voice. "It's ok. But you better make it up to me." he said with a grin on his face. "Oh, I'm sure I'll make it up to you tonight" I said while kissing him. I get out of bed and put my clothes back on and I can see Liam staring at me again. "I know your staring at me" I said turning around. "What. I wasn't staring at you, I was just...you know what it doesn't matter. I was staring at you because your so" he stopped in the middle of the sentence." Your so cute, hot and you also have a very sexy body" he said smiling at me. "Well thank you and you also have a very sexy body and your very cute too. " I said. He go out of bed and came behind me and pulled my waist to him. He turned me around so he can face me. "Liam I have to get ready. My book tour is in like 1 hour!" I said. "Well... Can I come with you so we can spend more time together?" he said while he was very close to my face."Sure! I would love for my new fiancé to be there with me when my dream begins!"I said then I gave him a quick kiss. I put nice clothes on and then waited for Liam to get ready.