Please Don't Tell Her!

Annie POV

I finally landed in Paris. I texted Liam saying that I just arrived and that I missed him already. He didn't answer so I guess he's probably busy at the offshore. I'll text him later. I left the airport and went to my mom's house. "hey mom!" "hello darling! I didn't know that you came back to Paris. I watched the interview on TV and I saw the whole thing. I thought you left without saying goodbye" my mom said then hugged me. " no, why would I not say goodbye before I leave! And you watched the interview? I thought you were mad that I wrote the book?" "well I am still mad but I still watched it anyways". Mr. Matthews (or should I say step dad) walked into the room with Jacques. "Oh her Annie. What are you doing here? I thought you left after the interview? And by the way what happened is everything ok?" " well I did leave after the interview... Well more like in the middle of it because Silver collapsed. I don't know what happened so Liam and I just left to go and see her. I'm also feeling a bit sick because of when I got shot and the plane ride. That doesn't mix well together so I'll just go and rest " I said then picked my stuff up and went upstairs to unpack and rest.

Beverly Hills Police Department
Liam POV

Once I got to the police department they threw me in a jail cell. I was wondering who did this to me. Then it came to me. Campbell. He wanted to get revenge on me and Navid so this was his plan. I asked the guard at my cell "aren't I allowed one phone call?" he just nodded and unlocked the cell. He led me toward the phones. I entered Dixon's phone number. " hey Dixon!" "hey Liam! Where are you? Annie just texted me saying that you weren't answering her texts "" um... Well I got home from driving Annie to the airport and police officers were in front of our house. They arrested me for bombing the Spencer Blaine concert but that isn't true. So please don't tell Annie or else she will come back to LA but u don't want her to. She just got to Paris. So please don't tell her! "" ok, ok, I won't tell her" "thank you so much! But can you tell Navid, Silver and Adriana and not Naomi or else she'll tell Annie but you can tell her if you want. When your done telling them come to the police department and ask if you and Navid can visit me. I have something important to tell you" "ok I'll tell them then I'll he right over." "thank you so much! I'm in really big trouble!" "bye see ya later" "see ya". I hung up the phone and went back to my cell. I lied down and closed my eyes. I wondered if Annie finds out will She still love me. Or will She still marry me. Or will she believe me that I didn't bomb the concert. I couldn't sleep or even lie down comfortably. As soon as the guard opened my gate I knew that Navid and Dixon were here. I was so happy. They were sitting at a table. Tomorrow was the day that he would have to talk to them on a phone through a glass window. So he was lucky he was allowed visiters. "ha dude, what's up with the colour? I've never seen you wear orange. But it actually suits you!" Navid said while laughing and then punched Dixon lightly on his shoulder. "what am I supposed to do. I can't tell Annie I might be in jail for 5 years!! I know who planned this. Campbell. It makes perfect sense. He framed me. This is his revenge on me for the whole test thing." "whoah, dude you sure it's him?" "I'm positive. My trial is in a week so I have to spend it in jail. It's hell in there. You can't do anything." "my sis will be so miserable if you go to jail. She'll probably live with me. I've gotta find you a lawyer and make sure you don't go to prison!" Dixon said. " I know who to ask!" I said "who??" Navid and Dixon sais at the same time " Teddy. Hus uncle must know someone that is a lawyer and also a good one." " ok I'm on it. I'll tell Teddy right now" Dixon said then went outside to call Teddy. Navid stayed inside with me.
Dixon's phone call
"hey Teddy I need a really big favour " " ok what is it? "" well it's Liam... The cops are blaming him for bombing the Spencer Blaine concert so he might go to jail for 5 years. You see, my sister is supposed to marry him and if he's in jail she can't and she's gonnad be miserable her whole life. My favour is can you find a lawyer that will get Liam out of jail? He needs a lawyer! " " you're lucky I'm not in DC. "" wait your not in DC? "" no Silver told me the while story so I flew out here. I already have a lawyer planned she's working on the case. She found no evidence yet but she's digging. " " thanks man so much. You're a life saver! " " turn around! ". Dixon turned around and saw Teddy. He hung up." dude thanks so much! "" come on let's go see Liam and tell him that you have a lawyer for him ". We walked inside to the table that Liam and Navid were sitting at." hey man. I got a lawyer for ya! "" dude thanks so much! And how did you get here so fast? "" one word. Silver. " " ahhhh hhhhh... Just don't tell Annie k? " " sure thing man ". They all stayed and chatted for a while. Then it was time for them to leave.
2 days later
Liam POV

Its been 2 days since I got arrested. Navid, Dixon, Teddy and Teddy's lawyer visited every day. Teddy's lawyer found some stuff but she's not sure if it's gonna save Liam from going to jail. This morning I was woken up by the guard at my cell. I looked at the clock they had and it said 6:00."Sir you have a visitor " "this early?". I got to the table. By now I had to speak through a phone. I sat down half asleep. I woke up as soon as I saw who was visiting me. I can't believe it! It was...