Will She Wake Up?

Liam POV

Annie was still in the hospital. I visited her everyday. The doctor said she will be in a coma for 2 weeks. I can't live that long without seeing Annie. Everytime I go to the hospital I always get worried that Annie won't wake up. Everyday I would only get a few hours of sleep because I wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

*2 weeks later*

Everyone was at the hospital because today was the day that Annie would wake up. "Man, I really hope she wakes up today" Dixon said while tapping me on the back "me too. I haven't gotten any sleep these past 2 weeks. And I miss her like crazy!" I said to Dixon. "ya I miss my best friend /half sister around" Naomi said. "I really hope she wakes up. We all need Annie in our lives. If we didn't have her I don't know what would happen" Silver said. We all were in Annie's room watching her sleep. "your right Silver we all need Annie. In a way she was the one who brought us all together" Navid said. "if she doesn't wake up, I'm gonna be miserable the rest of my life. I'm supposed to marry her!" I said. "ya I was really looking forward to plan your wedding! But if she doesn't wake up, I don't think I'll be planning her wedding but I'll maybe be planning Liam's next wedding if she doesn't wake up" Naomi said "if she doesn't wake up I'm not gonna marry someone else! Naomi seriously if I love Annie and she dies I won't marry someone else!" I said. The doctor came in and asked "I need a boy and a girl to come with me please" "ok um... Teddy and Adriana, you wanna go?"I said "Sure!" Adriana and Teddy said. They went with the doctor. "ok. So your friend Annie Wilson Court right?" they both nodded "there's 90% that she will not make it and 10% that she will. Thank for your time. Any questions or comments?" the doctor said. "um ya... Didn't you do everything you can to make sure she wakes up?" Adriana asked "yes we did but she still might not make it. I'm so sorry" the doctor said. Adriana came in the room crying and Teddy came in with tears coming down his cheek. Adriana went next to the bed and started crying on Annie's legs. "what happened?" I said in a worried voice. "well she has a 90% chance that she won't make it and 10% chance that she will" Teddy said. I started having tears coming down my face and I looked like I had just seen a ghost. I fell back into a chair and put my hands to my face. Naomi and Silver went next to Adriana and started crying with her. Dixon, Navid and Teddy had tears coming down their faces. Annie's mom, dad and grandmother had to go to work then came to the hospital at 6:30. The group of friends stayed at the hospital until she woke.

7:00

Everyone was still crying. Her mom, dad and grandmother were stuck at work. Everyone now was crying even the boys. They all had their hands to their eyes and the boys were sitting. The girls were still around the bed crying. "Oh My...What happened? I've never seen these boys cry!" Annie said. Everyone looked up in shock and smiled and laughed a bit. "Annie!" Silver said "OMG ! Annie!" Adrianna said Silver just smiled and said "I'm glad your alive!". All the girls went to give Annie a hug. "hey sis! I'm glad your back!" Dixon said while kissing her on the head. "ya we were all really worried" Navid said "were glad your back Annie. Have you ever seen Liam cry?" Teddy said "um... No" she said "well if you were awake you would've seen him cry" he said "I've missed you so much!" I said and gave her a very big hug "you look like crap Liam" Annie said "well ya I couldn't sleep this past 2 weeks. I was too busy worrying that my fiancé would maybe never wake up!" I said. I gave her a big kiss. "and you cry?" she said "well no.... But you made me cry because your the best thing that ever happened to me" I said and have her another kiss "I'm just glad your back!" I said.