Chapter 9

Your's POV;
As soon as we get to the young master's room, we burst into the room, and I can't help but hold a laugh at the scene in the room, the young master is holding a poker and pointing it at kuppuru looking scared and uneasy while kuppuru is happily licking his paw, Sebastian is too holding a laugh, "YOU IDIOT CAT LOVER, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, NO CATS IN THE MANOR!" Okay I can't hold it anymore "HAHAHAHAH AHHAHAH." "Stop laughing it's not funn- a-choo a-choo." The young master is sneezing. Then Sebastian steps in and carries kuppuru in his arms, "Well I must say that kuppuru's presence has gotten the fever out of you young master." "You idiot, no cats in the manor." Then I step into the room and bow, "I'm sorry young master, I'm the one who brought kuppuru to the manor, and we planned on asking for permission to keep him." "You even already named it! No way after what he done, I'll just kill him!" Then Sebastian takes out a butter knife, "You wouldn't dare." Giving the young master a hard gaze. "No way! No the cat leaves" Then I step in front the young master and give him my best pouty face, then his face turns red, " W-wh-what's the matter with y-you." His face flustered. "Pleaaasee young master, Haruka promise to keep the cat from you." I said giving him my cutest smile. Then he sighs in defeat but his face still red. " F-fine do what you want, but if he makes more trouble he's out." Then I hug the flustered kid " Thank you thank you young master." I can feel his body tense up. " and young master, I have another request." "Huh what now not another cat?" "No, Please do keep this perverted butler from changing my clothes ever again! Now then please excuse me" then I left a confused Ciel and Sebastian.

Ciel's POV; earlier
"Hmmmm" what is this something is rubbing my cheek, "Sebastian what are you- AHHHHHHHHGGG SEBASTIAN YOU IDIOT!" In front of me is a black cat, I quickly get off of bed and grab a fire poker, to prevent the cat from getting near me, then suddenly Sebastian and Haruka burst into the room, while holding a laugh at my flustered face. Then I scowl Sebastian for being an idiot cat Lover.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Haruka is pouting at my face I can't help but get flustered, I'm sure that my face is bright red, I can see Sebastian surprised at her action, as she keeps pouting I sigh in defeat and give her permission to keep the cat, suddenly she hugs, my body tense up at the sudden situation I'm in, Why is she hugging me?! But I can't help but feel happy about this hug, then she lets me go, I felt empty.
When she states that she doesn't want Sebastian changing her clothes, I stand there surprised at her demeneour. Then I realized that there's a hand mark on Sebastian's cheek, "What did you do?" "Nothing Young master." Giving me a defeat expression, hmm interesting Haruka manage to slap Sebastian like that, hmhmhmh. I think at the thought of her slapping him. " Oh and young master, since you are now well and healthy, there is an invitation to a party." " A party? From who?" Then I see his face clouded. "Alois Trancy." My eyes widen in shock.