Chapter 40

Your's POV ;

I am in a field, the field is covered with lots of red flowers, suddenly a voice calls out to me.

"Pooor Haruka.....poor poor little Haruka......" I turned around and suddenly a scary looking mask Rushes towards me.

"GET AWAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jumped from my bed and I realize I'm in my room, it's still 4 o'clock. I tried to sleep but I can't, so I decided to start preparing for the day. Every time I keep thingking about that voice and that scary looking mask. But I shake it off and head downstairs to work.

In the evening...

I am on the grand stairs polishing the rails and sweeping the stair cases. Then the dream came into mind again, I shake it off by shaking my head, Then Sebastian appears.

"Haruka is something bothering you my dear?" Sebastian asked me in a worried tone.

"N, no, nothing's wrong Sebastian." I tried to hide my worries by giving him a smile but he just stares more deeply at me.

"You're face is telling me the opposite, tell me what's wrong." Guess I can't hide it from him, afterall he is 'Sebastian', and I think it's better to tell him about my dream. Besides my previous dream helped found Hyouka.

"Actually I had another dream.."

"Another dream? What is it this time?" Sebastian looks into my eyes.

"I-I could hear a male's voice he said 'poor Haruka' then a scary looking mask rushed at me, and I woke up."

"I see anything else?"

"W-well in my dream I was in a field of red flowers."

"Red flowers?...I do not know where that is."

"Neither do-Ack!" My head suddenly hurts.

"Haruka! Haruka! What's the matter?!"

"AAAAAHHHHH GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian's POV ;

Haruka is screaming in pain, she keeps on screaming until she finally falls unconcious. Then everyone appears including the young master.

"Sebastian, what happened?" The young master asked as he made his way towards us.

"I do not know young master, but may I speak to you privately?" Then he nods.

"All of you I need to speak to the young master privately please go back to your duties."

"B-but Haruka, what's wrong with her?!" Finny asked as tears begin to whell up in his eyes.

"Haruka will be fine, the young master and I will see to her condition."

So the young master and I went to Haruka's room. When we got there I lay her on her the bed.

"So what happened?"

"It appears she had another dream."
"Another Huh? Did she told you anything?"
And so I told the young master about Haruka's dream.
"I see, can you think of anything that caused Haruka to faint?"

"The possibility could be that Haruka heard the voice again in her head and she collapsed."
Then the young master went to her side and stroke her cheeks.
"We should let her rest for the day."
"Yes of course."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At night