Chapter 44

"Father! Father!"
"Hazama! Tch You bastard!" Ootori went to strike the man but he is thrown back
Sebastian went to attack the man, Sebastian's knife almost hits him but the man suddenly vanished, Sebastian search for him
"Too slow." The man suddenly appears behind him and kicks Sebastian until he hits a tree.
"Grell." William said and the two of them went to attack the man and the same happened.
"Mann this is no fun he keeps disappearing." Grell said
"Stay focus Grell."
Suddenly he appears between them, When the two of them turn around, the man kicks them at their stomach then bangs their head together.

"Darn it!" Ronald went to help but is instantly knocked out on the stomach as well, which leaves Ciel.
"Huh I didn't think that there's a kid here." The man said and Ciel takes out his gun.
"Ahahaha that's cute but that won't work on me."
"Just you wa-!" When Ciel shoots the bullet didn't hit him because he dodge it in a blink of an eye and appears behind him.
"Kid's should listen to adults!" He bangs Ciel's head to the ground hard
"Agh! Ugh!" Ciel groans
"Young master!" Sebastian goes to attack him again, but The man takes Ciel hostage.

"Huh! Come any closer and I'll pull his head off." The man said
But Sebastian goes for the attack but is kicked on the stomach hard and kicked on his spine.
"S-Sebastian!" Haruka shouts
"Ugh! Arggh!" Sebastian groans, he may be a demon but it still hurts
"H-Haru...ka." Ciel groans, the man chokes Ciel
"Just shut up kid." He gives more pressure on Ciel's neck

"Ugh who..a..re..you..?" Ciel groans
"Forgive the late introduction, my name is Katsuro Tomohiro."
"Let him go! Now!"
"Oh why don't you introduce yourself, after all I've already introduce myself."
"Haruka....Yukimura."

"So you're her Huh? The child of the Sakura maiden, born from a powerful demon and an immortal being."
"What do you want with me?" Haruka asked him
"Ahahaha guess he hadn't told you then," he drops Ciel to the ground and suddenly he's near Haruka, close enough to whisper in her ear...
"You are to be my mate." Haruka's eyes went wide and so does Sebastian and Ciel who hears him as well.

"Wha-?!" Haruka tries to get away but Katsuro pulls her waist close to him.
"Well you are quite beautiful, maybe you will become a good pair for me."
"Ugh!" Haruka tries to push him away but he was to strong, but before Katsuro can do anything further Sebastian seperated them by punching Katsuro's face hard, and takes Haruka in his arms

"I appreciate it if you wouldn't touch her."
"Hmph! Why? After all she is going to be mine." Katsuro said with a smile
"You're mistaking, she is mine." Sebastian said
"Ahaha Ahahaha, is that so? Well then..." Suddenly Katsuro's sword is buried in Sebastian's shoulder, and he kicks Sebastian's body away.

"SEBASTIAN!" Haruka shouts
Sebastian takes out his sword, but the wound isn't healing " What?"
"No need to act so surprise after all this sword was used to kill demons in the past."
"I see, then I'll just need to avoid from touching the sword." Sebastian throws his knifes at him, but he easily dodges them, then his knifes and Katsuro's sword clashes.

'This Katsuro, he is quite strong, I cannot keep up in my human form, I must transform.' That's what Sebastian was thinking but Katsuro isn't giving him any opportunity to transform. And soon Katsuro has the upper hand.

"Really...is that all you've got?" Then Katsuro swings his sword at Sebastian, but he shields himself with his hand, leaving a wound on his arm.
"Stop it!" Haruka goes for to help him, she attacks Katsuro with her sword in demon form, and Katsuro transforms into his demon form as well.

"It is quite rare for a demon woman to transform, even a half demon."
"HAAAAA!" Haruka begins to attack him multiple times but she can't even lay a scratch on Katsuro.
"What wrong? Is that all you've got? And here I thought you were stronger." He kicks her hard, she groans in pain.