Chapter ThirtyOne - Blood

Zeref P.O.V
----

Using my magic, I floated away to the other side of the field, far from Natsu's senses. Lucy in my arms. Watching that group, amused me.

As we landed, Lucy's eyes where shut. "Seems your asleep." I whispered, moving a stray hair strand from her silent face. I immediately lay her on the grass, watching the yellow lights from the resort flicker independently.

I started to meditate, grasping my surroundings. Behind me, a small whistling sound threw itself toward me. Knowing what it was in an instant, I held my hand out, catching a blue and purple hand knife.

I sighed as a familiar laugh broke out, my sister standing behind me. I put the knife down, resuming my meditation. Before I knew it, another knife was thrown, this time slicing off a small bit of my hair.

"Woops. Seems I gave you a small haircut brother."

"Leave me be Pandora." I responded patiently, waiting for her to retreat to Lucy's body again.

"I'm sorry brother, but I'm not going anywhere."

She kneeled beside Lucy, waving one of her hand knifes around her neck, taunting me as the blade touched Lucy's skin.

I turned to her, my gaze stopping her. "Fine, what do you want?"

"A brawl like we used to. Our play fights would tear apart countries, destroy cities. How fun it was to take dead souls from their slumber."

I stood up, glaring at her. "As you wish. But afterwards, you leave."

Pandora jumped up, smiling with joy. "Yay! Just like old times!"

She wiped off her smirk, staring at me intensely. "I'm not holding back."

"Unless you want to destroy the entire resort, I suggest you do."

Before I could even interpret her moves, she was one step ahead of me. She swung full force with two knifes in her hand, missing me, but just barely.

"You've improved, little sister."

She raised a knife to her lips, smirked. "I am your sibling, aren't I?"

I raised my hand, trapping her legs in black vines. Before she realised, I ran at her, aiming a flat palm to her chest.

She soon disappeared before I could make contact, leaving me to stumble before twisting around, finding her doing a flip in the air to get on the opposite side of me.

She landed on her toes in a crouched position, hands out by her sides. In between her fingers, were multiple knives sticking out. She flashed me a mischievous smile. (A/N if your not sure what I mean then like Juuzou Suzuya in Tokyo Ghoul. The way he holds multiple knifes)

As she was about to run at me again, we heard Lucy gurgle loudly. We both stopped and reverted our attention to her.

She was shaking, even though her eyes closed. A seizure? No, worse. Pandora immediately ran up to her, putting a hand on her chest. She mouthed 'damn it', before punching the ground.

"What is it?" I asked, trying to remain calm.

"She's trying to break free from the heart."

"What? I thought she couldn't do anything from in there."

"I thought the same. But she's creating a heart attack."

"What?!"

"She isn't trying the get out, she's trying to kill herself."

"What?!?! Can't you get back in and stop her?"

"Not while the body's in this much pain. Decapitating her head would be easier to enter than this. She's actually attacking the life source of the spell you cast."

We jumped as she spat out blood, a trickle of it running from her mouth before her body lay still completely.

Pandora dabbed it before placing it on her palm, reading the blood's signature.

"You can thank me later for being an expert reaper. She's still alive in there, according to the blood. My best bet, 3 days before she's actually gone."

"Three days huh, how long to make an antidote?"

"4 days with my skill. And thats impressive since it normally takes a month."

"4 days huh."

4days....
---/:)))))))))))))\---

Sooooo, last few chapters now.

Also, you've been wondering where my SAO fanfic is, correct? Well i did make it, then i deleted it. Sorry about that. Here, ill let U choose.

What would u like me to do? Create another Fairytail fanfic book 3, or try something different. The SAO fanfic?

Plus, i just started watching Prison School anime, and Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan AKA Sky Wizard Academy. They're both 2015 anime and both have 6 episodes so far. Their amazing, so check it out!

-----
Watched Tokyo Ghoul S2 episode 12 ending again. Cried even more tears :''''((( + obsessed with the song glassy sky and unravel (just sayin')