Chapter Ten : Boys Night

Natsu POV

--

We all sat in silence as the dark wizard wandered over to us, holding a fresh cup of orange juice in his hand. We where currently in my room, everyone just lying around the area.

"What are we supposed to do then?" Gray said, standing from his place.

"I dunno. Maybe the girls are doing some truth or dare thing as they all do." Grai added, moving around his pure white hair.

"They might be talking about secrets.....even crushes...." Kastile said, lifting a finger. My eyes filled with curiosity, an evil smile appearing on my face.

"Crushes eh?" I said, tiptoeing around to the shut door. I was moments away from grabbing the door handle, till a voice stopped me.

"What are you doing Natsu?" An evil voice said. I slowly turned, Zeref standing right behind me in a flash. I slowly shrunk, his towering figure overshadowing me.

"N-Nothing Zeref....." I whispered, his eyes evil. He grabbed my scarf before throwing me roughly back to the bed, walking to sit back down afterwards.

"Give the girls some privacy dumbass." he said, returning to his drink. We all watched nervously as he sent it all down his throat, his snake like eyes returning to their usual round pupils.

He spread his body across the sofa, looking around at all of us. He then sighed, unimpressed.

"You guys can relax. I'm not going to kill you. I couldn't even if I wanted too."

"Why?" Kastile asked, not stuttering one bit. It made sense. He has grown a friendship bond with Zeref when he trained. But his response to his question snapped inside me.

"Because your close to Lucy. And I'm very sure that if she looses even one of you, she'll never be the same. Know that I intend to take her back one day though. Then it won't matter what happens to you in the end."

I felt like walking over to his and smashing his face in, but Gray stopped me, the look in his eyes.

"Don't bother Natsu." he said quietly, removing his hand from my chest. I calmed down, leaning back a bit, hands behind my head. We all sat in complete silence, till a defeating noise erupted from the other room.

"DO YOU LIKE NATSU-SAN?!" The girls shouted so loud, you could hear it from over here. The boys eyes focused on me, my face going pink. I chuckled quietly, rubbing the back of my head.

"Seems the girls are talking about you." Zeref said. I could see it in his eyes. He was.....jealous. Zeref was jealous!

"Yeah.....YEAH! They realise how awesome I am!" I replied, showing off my muscles. I soon received a hard punch in the face, the blow knocking me down entirely. I looked up, finding Grai standing there with his fist to the side. He shoved it back in his pocket, looking to the ground with his eyes closed.

"Zip it Natsu. No one likes a show off."

I jumped up angrily, getting hot headed.

"You have no right to punch me Grai!" I scowled at him, my cheek flushing bright red from the hit. He ignorantly turned his back to me, treating me like dirt.

"I have every right Natsu. We all need to make sure the hot headed one stays in place." he said, turning his head to look back at me, a smirk on his face.

Out of pure frustration, I shoved him, his body crashing into the window and shattering it completely, the 100 story drop waiting below. We all watched in horror as he was sent tumbling down, the drop life threatening.

After a few seconds, the boys eyes focused on me, telling me to go get him back. I heaved a huge sigh, before running and diving out the window freely. As a surprise, I found Grai floating in mid air, hands in his pockets. I waved my legs and arms about as I passed him quickly, causing a light breeze.

"Ugh, you idiot!" He groaned. I could see him start to fall, performing a perfect nose dive towards me. He successfully grabbed my vest and resumed his magic, seeming like there was an invisible floor that he could walk on. I dangled in his arms, as he seemed like he was going up a staircase, spiralling upward.

"What magic do you use?" I asked, struggling to stop shaking about.

"I thought Lucy told you dumbass! I use Vector Manipulation. You know, advanced telekinesis." he explained drawing nearer to the destroyed window.

"So....you move stuff with your brain?" I asked.

I was suddenly thrown into the room, crashing into the back wall. I rubbed my head, Grai hovering into the room before landing quietly on his feet.

"No. I move stuff with energy." he replied, causing a harsh breeze to erupt in the room before calming down, a smirk on his face. We turned our attention to a blonde walking into the room, his face red. He slammed the door shut quickly, taking heavy breathes.

"What's up Sting?" I asked, rolling my neck from the throw.

"Milli.....hurt.......crying.....girls.....crushes....." he mumbled, breathes still heavy as hell.

"Sting?!" I continued, waking up to him.

"The girls, they are playing truth or dare!" He shouted, gripping my shoulders. I gently removed them, pointing to the cracked window.

"Yeah, and I threw myself out a window."

------------();(;);(;(;-------------

OMG WHEN I HEARD FAIRYTAIL OP 18 BREAK OUT! , I WAS LIKE YASSSSS NEW OPENING PEOPLE! (I memorised the words, well, the English parts of it.)