Chapter One - The New Celestial Origin

ALL READERS :
TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK, YOU NEED TO READ THE FIRST ONE.
----
Lucy POV
----
I sat up from my masters chair, smiling at the guild before me. Celestial Origin was currently the top guild in Fiore, with FairyTail behind us. We had just got our first guild hall, and we now have 100 members. All with unique powers and abilities. Another surprise, Wendy decided to join us.

I watched as she ran up to me, Carla floating beside her. I had taught Wendy some new tricks, and Carla, she had a new ability.

"What's up Wendy?" I asked, rubbing her head gently.

"Lucy, you have a letter from FairyTail. Apparently, they want to have a double guild party, you know, Master Makarov's birthday."

My face lit up, remembering Natsu tell me about it a few days ago. "Oh yeah. I nearly forgot! Thanks Wendy!" I replied, taking the letter stamped with the FairyTail mark.

"Also, Jeff wants to take me on a quest. Can I go?"

I nodded, smiling. "Sure you can. Which one is it?"

"It's the one with the bandits. They are stealing from the locals in the Fiore market. I'm not travelling, so I should be fine."

"Sure! Off you go then."

She ran away from me, catching up with Jeff who was standing just outside the guild doors. Jeff was about the same age as Wendy. Surprisingly, he uses Reactive Adaptation Magic. Which means he can change his form or power to respond to a life threatening moment. For example, if he was about to get burnt, he would change his skin into a fire proof material, or if he was falling, he would get the ability to fly. Strange power really.

As the guild doors shut, a familiar voice broke my concentration. "So....how's the master doing?"

I turned around, Milli smiling kindly.

"I'm good in fact. Surprising this guild has lasted an entire year huh?"

She turned to look at all the members, each one with laughter and kindness in their hearts.

"Yeah. We better entire the games again." she replied, pulling her fist to her chest. I rested both hands on her shoulders, amused by her determination.

"We will. Don't worry." I pulled my hands back, looking at Milli. "Where have the boys and Luna gone?"

"They went on a Twilight Quest five days ago. They should be back today."

"Twilight eh? You've all improved since you've got used to your magic. You guys never cease to impress me."

Twilight Quests are just like S-class Quests, while Moon Quests are the normals. We haven't got anything like ten-year or year quests yet, since we ARE a new guild, but the government says we are a promising bunch of wizards.

Just at the right moment, the rest of the team walked into the guild, the doors bursting open. My mood lit up as Conah, Kastile, Freed and Luna stepped into the building. Everyone ran up to them and welcomed them back to the hall. As I walked down to them, Luna was the first to hug me. The boys gave me winks and confident thumbs up.

"So guys, how was your first Twilight Quest?" I asked, curious.

"Considering it was a Twilight, it was a piece of cake!" Conah said, a sparkle in his eye.

"The dark guild wasn't a big fuss at all!" Luna said, butting into the conversation.

"You say that now, but he landed a couple of good punches to your stomach if you ask me!" Freed complained, being such a drama king.

Luna gave him death glare, which he returned no doubt. I pulled them apart, trying to talk to the sane one here.

"So Kastile, I take it that your mission was a success?"

"Yes. We got the 20,000,000 joul. Here."

He handed me the check, a smile on his face. Luckily for them, I refused.

"I know I said that all quest money should go for the guild, but this time, I'll let you guys spend it. But give the left overs to me. "

His face lit up, they all did.

"And one more thing. FairyTail invited us to a party to celebrate their Masters birthday. I'm sure they'll love it if we all go."

I was replied by a symphony of cheers from everyone, while I waved the letter in the air.

It would sure be nice to see FairyTail again...

-----/-------------------0-0--------------------\-----

I'm REALLY looking forward to this book.
I hope you all read the first one ;)
Buckle your seat belts and prepare for a shipping adventure!