Chapter Three - Zeref's Kiss

#CUTE!!!
(Multimedia pic)
-----

I wandered outside the guild, going around to find Zeref casually sitting against the hall walls. As he sensed me, he looked up, smiling sweetly. He stood up, wiping the dust from his robe.

"Hello Zer-....." I started, but I was surprised when he pulled me in for a hug. After a few seconds of hesitation, I hugged him back, my cheeks rosy.

"Nice to see you too." he said, pulling me away from him.

"What's up then Zeref. You summoned me for a reason?" I asked, sitting down where he was. He shook his head, surprising me.

"No, I just wanted to see you Lucy." he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I closed my eyes, he was warm hearted, and I liked that he only opened up for me.

"That's not a problem, is it Lucy?" He asked quietly, a slow sweep of the wind accompanying his presence.

"No, not at all." I replied, eyes still closed lightly. I jerked for a second as I felt warm lips touch my forehead, giving me a small kiss.

"I have to go Lucy. I will see you again soon."

After his words, I felt his figure disappear, soon making me opening my eyes. He had gone, and without him here, I felt cold.

Zeref......

My clouded thoughts were interrupted by the sound of blazing fire.

"Fire Dragons Iron Fist!"

I was caught by surprise as a bright light approached me, a small explosion erupting in the guild garden.

That's right! Natsu said Freed and him would fight!

I ran to the back garden, everyone gathered watching the brawl. I smirked at them. Both were fighting, but they had smiles on their faces. I continued to smile as they both landed hard punches to their cheeks, both arms extended. We all watched in amazement as they fell to the floor in unison, cheeks now lumps, red and swollen.

Boys.....

I touched my forehead, tracing the outline of Zeref's lips. I sighed quietly, pulling my hand in. I was caught off guard as I heard Milli and Luna shout out to me. I stamped a smile on my face and ran up to them.

Why am I worrying? It's a celebration......