Chapter 20

Jason McCann

I walked through the IKEA doors, this should be successful…

Bought a king bed, mattress, rug, table that came with chairs shelves, and a small couch.

I was pretty fucking impressed with myself, 

I would get them delivered to the house.

I walked back to the home, and packed all my clothes up, I'd have to do a couple of trips

After shoving my fifth pair of shoes in, my phone beeped 

From Julia: How did it go? :) 

To Julia: yep, It's in your street number 44. 

From Julia: Really! Can I come over? :D 

To Julia: if your mum let's you out, you'll have to help me put stuff in.;) 

From Julia: okay I'll get changed and tell mum I'm going for a walk. :) 

To Julia: okay take your time, I still have to get my clothes packed.

From Julia: see you soon:) 

I picked my stuffed bags up, and threw them out the window, so I could pick them up outside so I didn't look suspicious. 

I walked down the stairs, and out the front door skating to Julia's street, I went past her house, and found number 44, it wasn't big, but it wasn't small, I pushed the key into the door, it was empty as I expected.

"Jason?" I heard a voice, I open the door, 

And Julia was there, she looked hot, short short, some lace top with a white crop top underneath so I could see all of her skin, and blue vans, her hair was down and curly.

"hey" she smiled, 

"hey" I say quickly licking my lips,

I open the door to let her in 

"it's empty" she says giggling with echo's,

"yup" I say,

"what time does the delivery guy come?" 

"he should be here I'm a couple of minutes"

“what do we do in this empty house?” she says, 

I walk up to her and put my arms around her waist, 

I flick my hair, but then work out I did it differently today, 

Julia giggles, as she reaches up and flattens my fringe down, running her fingers through my hair so it would stay there, she looked at me and smiled, before taking fist full’s of my shirt and pulling my lips down to hers, I didn’t try anything because this was her time, she pulled away from me, and wrapped her arms around my back, hugging me tightly, I hug her back softly, enjoying the smell of her hair. 

*knock knock* 

I pull away quickly and open the door.