Chapter 3

Great, I was hoping he wouldn't ask. Who am I kidding, of course he'd ask!  

"Well, I was 15" and with a sigh, I started telling George my most embarrassing moment.

******

It's been 3 minutes and 27, no 28, seconds since I told George my story, and he's still crying with laughter. But then so am i, his laugh is contagious okay?! 

"Oh..my..god..ahahah" he gasped 

"Okay, I get that it's embarrassing, but you don't need to rub it in do you?!" I giggled. 

"Sorry, but that was hilarious!" George chuckled. 

"Moving on..hey! Age? We haven't even asked each other how old we are haha!" I said, surprised 

"Oh yeah!" He said, hitting his head with his palm, "I'm 19!" He grinned 

"Hey, I was 19 yesterday!" I smiled 

"Oh! Happy birthday..for..yesterday?" He giggled. Again. STOP BEING SO ADORABLE GEORGE. 

"Haha thanks" I chuckled 

"Uh..first boyfriend. Or girlfriend?" He asked me. Uh oh. 

"Oh..umm, well" I stammered 

"You've never had one have you?" He guessed  

"How did you know?" I said, turning bright red  

"It was kinda obvious.." He said, smiling at me. He wasn't taking the mick? Or running away from me? That was a genuine smile?! Wow. 

"Oh..you?" I asked, trying to get this conversation away from me and onto George. Hehe I'm evil, I know.. 

"Um, I was 15. Her name was Grace. Horrible girl!" He winked at me 

"Awh George!" I poked him 

"Oi! She was horrible!"  

"If you say so..." I gave in 

"I do!" He wouldn't let it drop.  

"Okay okay! Calm it George!" I teased. 

He simply smiled at me, before continuing with the questions.

******

We carried on playing that game, before I realised that it was pitch black outside! I glanced at my phone, checking the time, and noticed it was 22:47 pm. Shit, we've been sat here talking for 4 hours?! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun..

**A/N: hey guys! Short chapter, I know, but I wanna try something out

For the next chapter to be posted, ill need on this chapter: 

2 comments and 1 vote

(As my fanfic, hopefully, gets more popular, ill increase the amount of votes and comments that I need to update!)

However, if this doesn't work then ill just go back to updating whenever I feel like it;)

HOPE YOU LIKE ITTT!**