sorry

hey guys. i've been going through a tough time recently, so i have decided not to carry on with this story.

i know some of you will be angry or annoyed with me, but i am simply doing what i feel is best for myself at this point in time.

once again, i am very sorry to all of you who have supported me with With The Taste Of Your Lips I'm On A Royde, but i just cant continue.

it really has been amazing to see how many of you actually want to read my story. i never thought i'd get ten reads let alone 10,000. and for that, i cannot thank you enough.

to think that there are over 10,000 people reading my story overwhelmes me.

i am generally a very shy person, and if any of you know me in real life (i highly doubt it) you'll know that it takes time for me to build my confidence up. a lot of time.

writing this story really has helped me become more confident in myself, and it's made me realise that maybe i am slightly good at something?

i know youll all be angry at me for leaving the story at this point, so i'm just going to tell you what george had planned for lil:

george was taking lil to the beach they first went to (before lil got grounded). he had a picnic under the stars planned, with a path of candles leading down to the same cave they were in last time.

thank you all so much. i hope i will be able to come back to wattpad in a few months and start fresh, but i don't know.

i love you.

x