Chapter 4

I guess time really does fly when you're having fun...

******

"Urm, George, I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna have to go.." I said sadly. It was true, I didn't want to leave! I was having fun, and I might be wrong, but I feel as if I can trust George. 

"Oh..well, can I have your number so we can keep in touch?" He asked 

"Sure! We'll probably see each other here as well, I'm gonna keep coming back for your hot chocolates!" I joked, giving him my phone so he could put his number in. 

"Yay! Ill text you so you know my number okay? Well, I guess I'll see you soon!" I said to George, whilst he was collecting our mugs and placing them in the sink. 

"Yeah, bye Lil!" He waved, as I walked out the big glass doors.

A couple of seconds later, I received a text from someone called 'your monkey: George'. Awh. Anyway, it said: 'hey Lil, you forgot something..x'. I frowned. I didn't think I'd left anything inside? I turned around anyway, to see George running towards me. 

"Hey! What did I-"  

Suddenly, I was pulled into a massive hug. We'd only just met, and he was hugging me like I was his best friend?! 

He pulled away a couple of seconds later, blushing slightly. 

"Sorry, I'm a hug kinda person.." He apologised 

"Oh it's okay! I liked it.." I said, going slightly red, realising what I had just said. 

"Haha well, I'll see you soon Lil!" 

"Bye george!" I waved, before walking along the path, back towards mine and my mum's flat.

******

"Where have you been young lady?!" My mum said, as soon as I stepped foot in the flat. 

"I was at the coffee shop mum" I replied 

"For 4 hours?! Tell me the truth Lilliana." She said. Mum never used my full name, unless she was completely serious. 

"Okay mum, this is the truth. I did go to the coffee shop, but I met this guy, who's very nice and I have his number, so I think we might be friends-" 

"He's not your friend Lil. He's just trying to get in your pants you idiot!" My mum teased me 

"Muuuum," I whined "George isn't like that! He's so nice and kind, and he makes the best hot chocolates!" 

"He makes them?" My mum asked, slightly confused 

"Oh I forgot to tell you that he works in costa!" I said 

"Okay lil, I believe you. Just be careful okay?" My mum warned me 

"Okay mum. Now if it's okay with you, I'm going to bed! Night" I said, kissing my mum on the cheek, before dragging my feet up the stairs and into my tiny bedroom. 

It wasn't long before I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about hot chocolates and a certain brown haired, brown eyed, basically perfect human being...

**A/N hey guys! I didnt reach my goal on the last chapter, so im a bit disappointed, but hopefully youll help me this time! 

Sorry this chapters only short, it was kinda introducing you to Lil's mum? I think?!;) haha anyway, thank you for reading and I HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTT!!

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE POSTED I NEED 3 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS PLEASE..I know you're reading, just please comment, it means a lot!**