Chapter 8

-George's POV-

Lil's face was a picture! she honestly looked so scared..surely it can't be that bad seeing someone for the first time in years, after them practically seeing you naked, without you knowing. Okay, looking at it like that, I can understand why Lil would be a bit frightened. 

I know this is gonna sound horrible, but I kinda wanted Sam to see us, just to see what Lil's reaction would be!  

Obviously she'd look beautiful whatever face she pulled..she just doesn't know that. She has no self confidence, at all, but then neither do I.. 

"George?" Oh shit, I must've been daydreaming 

"Yeah?" I said absentmindedly  

"You did hear a word I just said did you?" She said with a smirk on her face 

"Yeah course I did!" I lied 

"Go on then, what did I just say?" Lil replied, raising an eyebrow. Oh bum 

"Uh, well you said. Um. Oh I don't know! I wasn't listening, sorry" I said, defeated  

"I knew it!" She said, poking her tongue out at me 

"Alright don't boast! So what did you say?" I asked 

"Oh I've forgotten now. Can't have been that important!" She said, checking to see if Sam had gone. She came back from the entrance of the cave with a smile on her face. I guess he had gone then.. 

"He's gone!" She said happily. Yep, I guessed correctly. 

"Good!" I said, meaning it. I didn't like seeing Lil worried and upset. 

"Shouldn't we start going home now george?" She said with a sad smile on her face. I could tell she didn't want to leave, neither did I. 

"I suppose so" I sighed, grabbing the towels. 

"Cheer up George, today was so much fun!" She grinned. I didn't say anything back to her, just started walking back towards the car. 

"George?!" Lil said, sounding upset. Great, now I'd made her sad. "George?! What's wrong? Did I say something? Oh god, you don't like me any more do yo-" 

"Lil!" I cut her off "of course I still like you, silly, I just don't want to leave yet." I admitted 

"Oh, well we don't have to, if you don't want to.." She said quietly, but I could tell she didn't mean it. 

"No it's okay, you want to go home, so were going home."  

"George..." She whispered  

"Hmm?"  

"I don't want to leave...but if I don't, mum won't let me see you again, and I don't think I want that" she said, so quietly I could barely hear her.

-Lil's POV-

"I don't want to leave...but if I don't, mum won't let me see you again, and I don't think I want that" I said quietly. He probably never wants to see me again now that I've told him I'd like to spend more time with him.. 

I glanced up from my bare feet at George, who was looking at me with a sad expression on his face. Oh god. To my surprise, he didn't say anything, just pulled me into a massive hug. 

"I wouldn't want that either Lil" he whispered into ear, sending shivers down my spine. 

"You cold?" He asked, pulling away from me 

"Yes" I lied. I didn't want him to know that it was him that was making me shiver.  

"Okay" he said, shrugging off his jumper and handing it to me.