Monday, April 19, 2013

5:04 am

Caden threw rocks at her window, and Adalia shot out of bed, heart beating chaotically, breathing heavily, crusty tears along her cheeks.

"Adalia," he whisper-yelled.

She reluctantly walked to her window, stopping at the mirror to check herself then realized it's dark in her room, so he probably won't see her all that well.

Or maybe she just wasn't in the mood to attempt to impress him.

She looked out the window to find Caden in the same clothes he was wearing when she left his house, and felt her swollen eyes fill in tears all over again. This time he had on socks and the pair of black converse she liked on him.

She hiccuped as she used whatever strength she had left in her to open the window. She saw his smile, but most importantly, his galaxy eyes glistening in the moonlight.

A couple tears fell from her eyes at that moment. "Adalia."

She just stared.

"Can I come in?" he asked, his words laced with hope.

She motioned her hand in a 'come in' manner, and in just a minute or so, he was up to her window, climbing in her bedroom.

It finally occurred to her that he was in her bedroom. The place she changed in, slept in, dreamt in, and just flat out lived in. This thirteen by eleven square foot room represented her life.

And there stood Caden. Right smack dab in the middle of it.

He looked around, breathing a little heavier from the climb. She looked out her window, and almost screeched in horror.

She did live in a tall house, after all.

She felt his arm wrap around her waist, and she yelped when her back hit his chest.

He covered her mouth, turning her around. She looked up at him, wide-eyed. He slowly walked her to her bed, lay her down. He was on top of her, in between her legs, totally relaxed. Meanwhile, Adalia sat there completely still and tense. He removed his hand from her mouth, the two staring into each other's eyes quietly.

"I came here to tell you how much I love you, Adalia." He broke eye contact, then leaned down kissing her neck, her collar bone, then went even lower.

Without thinking, she tugged the hem of his shirt, and soon it was off of him.

They kissed and kissed. All throughout, she ran her hands through his hair. Pulling gently on the curls every now and then.

When Adalia was no longer wearing her panties, she finally came to her senses.

"Wait- no. Stop."

He shot up, eyes full of worry. "Am I hurting you? Where? Are you hurt? You're okay?"

"No, no. I'm fine. I thought you came here to tell me how much you love me." Her words were said heavily, her chest hitting his every time she'd breath in. The feeling of skin on skin was still so unfamiliar and new. It felt so nice.

"Showing you how would be easier." He traced a line of kisses all the way from behind her ear to the middle of her chest. Her eyes closed, taking in the feeling of his lips on her.

She was losing it, but couldn't. Not now at least. "Please, Caden." Her voice came out so much deeper and needy, Caden groaned.

When his lips landed right on the bottom of her stomach, a place that had never been kissed before, her eyes shot open. "Okay, that's it." She scooted away from him on her bed, grabbing his shirt to keep at least a bit of modesty.