Taken?

~SEBASTIAN'S POV~

'She's staying here...I'll be making sure of that' I thought with a devious smirk. 'I just need to talk the young master into keeping her...he won't have allergies since she's part human, she can detect and differentiate between species of beings, and she'd make an exceptional spy...I'm confident that the young master won't have much of a problem with her' I concluded. I turned to the annoyed neko, who was was glaring at me. "I suggest that you refrain from glaring, or your face might stick" I said with a chuckle. She rolled her eyes and looked away with a dissatisfied "hmph". 'Why must she be so hard-headed?' I thought to myself with a sigh. "I'll be back, please stay here, I believe that it is in both of our best interests if no one found out about you yet" I stated seriously, walking towards my bedroom door. "You're just gonna keep me trapped in here?!" she hissed. "Until I return, yes" I replied, twisting the doorknob and exiting the room quickly and quietly. 'Alright, now I just have to speak with the young master' I said to myself as I locked the door and then began heading towards my master's study.

~YOUR POV~

"How could he just lock me in here?! It's dark and it reaks of his scent! It's revolting!" I growled, looking for a window or something to escape from. "Damn it! No way out!" I said, now extremely irritated. 'Maybe I can pick the lock? But what can I use?' I thought as I searched for an object that I could use for a lock-pick. I dug through all of the drawers, rummaged around in the wardrobe, and even turned into my cat form to crawl under his bed and nightstand...'THERE'S NOTHING!' I nearly screamed to myself, flopping onto the bed in defeat. "I guess I just have to wait for that retched demon to come back" I sighed. 'I wonder if His Highness has noticed my absence and started searching for me...*sigh*...probably not' I thought a bit sadly.

(~At the Trancy estate~)

~ALOIS' POV~

"Claude, where's Lily? I haven't seen her since Ciel left" I asked my butler curiously. "I haven't seen her, your Highness, and I do not know where she is. My apologies" he said, in his usual monotone voice. "What?! Where could she be?!" I asked annoyedly. "Hannah! Triplets!" I called out to my other servants, who arrived in less than a minute. They all stood in a horizontal line, facing me. "Have any of you seen Lily?" I asked them. "No, I haven't, your Highness" Hannah replied. I saw the triplets whispering amongst themselves before the closest one to Hannah whispered in her ear. "They haven't seen her either, your Highness" she spoke for them. 'Tch! They are all useless!' I thought angrily. "All of you! Search the estate! When you find her, bring her to me!" I commanded. They bowed and replied; "Yes, your Highness" before leaving my study. "Who does she think she is?! Just running off without telling me or asking for permission! I'll make her pay for it when they find her and bring her back to me!" I growled as I pounded furiously into my desk.

~TRIPLETS' POV~

~(**All walking through the hall, heading towards the front foyer**)~

Thompson: "Why would the master want us to search for Lily?"

Canterbury: "I thought that he didn't like her much"

Timber: "Perhaps he just wants to take whatever anger he has out on her"

Thompson: "That could be true"

Canterbury: "It's not like he hasn't done it to someone before"

Timber: "Sometimes I think he acts more like a demon than we do" **chuckles**

Canterbury: "Though it's not like we have a choice"

Timber: "It'd be nice if we did"

Thompson: "To the bra- I mean, young master, we are only servants"

Canterbury: "It's not like it's a bad thing to be servants"

Thompson: "That's true, it all depends on the master you serve"

Timber: "I'd prefer being Miss Hannah's servant again"

Canterbury: "It was better than serving the young master"

Thompson: "Alright guys, let's just start looking for Lily"

Canterbury & Timber: "Alright"

Canterbury: "I'll check in the garden"

Timber: "I'll check in the labarithe"

Thompson: I'll check inside the mansion"

~(**All run off in different directions**)~

~HANNAH'S POV~

I headed to the roof, to get a birdseye-view. As I looked around, I saw Canterbury running towards the garden and Timer running through...well, on top of, the hedges that create the labarithe. 'I assume that Thompson is searching inside the manor' I thought. "There's no sign of her...could she have run away?" I asked myself a bit worriedly. A breeze blew past me and Lily's scent swept past my nose, but also another smell...'chloroform? So she was taken!' I thought frantically as I jumped down from the roof and then ran through the manor, back to the young master's study, to inform him of the situation.

~~~LOL, I GUESS IT DIDN'T TAKE TOO LONG TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER XD (I'M SORRY THAT IT'S SHORTER THAN MOST OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS :( I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT THO XP ^_^)~~~