Be a Good Little Kitty

~LILY'S POV~

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard someone yell. I popped my head up from what was left of Sebastian's bed, realizing that it was Sebastian himself. "What the Hell did you do?!" he yelled again. "Huh?" I asked groggily. "Why is my room like this?!" the demon growled. "Oh, yeah...about that" I yawned as I began to give my explanation. He glared at me impatiently. "I was angry...and I might have lost control" I said, with a long stretch. "YOU 'MIGHT HAVE' LOST CONTROL?! YOU COMPLETELY DEMOLISHED MY ROOM!!" he shouted furiously. "Hey, it's your fault, you know" I yawned again. "My fault?! How the Hell can you justify that?!" he kept yelling at me. "Alright, first off, I suggest you lower your voice...you don't want your little master to get cranky again, do you?" I said with a smirk. "Second, you're the one who locked me in here all alone...and since I'm your responsibility, it's technically your fault" I explained my reasoning with a shrug. He growled as his eye twitched irritably. 'Hehe, he's mad 'cause I make a good point' I thought triumphantly.

~SEBASTIAN'S POV~

'This little kitty is really getting on my nerves...and that's something I never thought I'd say!' I thought angrily as I realized that she was technically correct in her reasoning. 'She's only being stubborn and annoying to change my mind about keeping her here...I wont let that happen' I told myself with a determined smirk. "Alright. I'll admit that you are right, I'll let you out of the room, and get to run around and meet everyone...if you behave like a good little kitty for the rest of your time here" I tried to reason with her. "Hmm...only if I'm not forced to be a maid here...for I only serve the Trancy earl" she added to the terms of the agreement. "Fine. But you'll be required to wear this" I said as I pulled out a collar with an engraved tag that read; 'Sebby's Kitty' on the back, and had my contact symbol on the front. She looked at it in disgust and disbelief, but soon sighed and gave in. "Whatever. I'll wear the stupid collar, but I'm not dressing up" she said firmly as she reluctantly held out her hand. "Of course, my kitty" I replied with a devilish smirk as I shook her hand...and then kissed it, making her blush slightly and pull away. "Alright, now turn around and lift up your hair" I commanded as I held up the collar. She sighed and did as she was told. I then walked up behind her and gently tied the collar around her neck. The neko then let her hair down again and turned to look at me. 'It's a perfect fit' I thought to myself. "You're absolutely adorable" I smiled brightly. "I- I am not" she turned away and pouted. I simply chuckled at her reaction before walking to the door. "Come on, let's go introduce you to everyone. That was my part of the contract...now you have to fulfill yours...my good little kitty" I told her smugly. She sighed yet again before following me out of the room.

~CIEL'S POV~

'When is Sebastian going to return with my parfait? What could be taking him so long?' I grumbled to myself as I doodled on a random sheet of paper. "Urg! Do I have to meet the kid?" I heard an irritated voice from outside the door of my study."Yes, you do. You are to stay by my side" I heard Sebastian reply before there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. Sebastian walked into the room, holding my parfait on a platter. "What took you so long?" I asked irritably. "My sincerest apologies, young master. I had some business I had to take care of" he replied as he placed the snack on my desk. "And what might this 'business' b-?" I stopped my question as I saw a cat standing behind him. "Why the Hell is there a cat with you?! I thought I forbade you from keeping them! You know that I'm allergic, damn it!" I scolded my butler. "But you are not having a reaction towards this cat, my Lord" he said with a smirk. I looked back at where the cat was, but it wasn't there. I looked beside me and saw it looking at me. I jumped back a bit in surprise. "What the Hell?" I asked out loud as it jumped onto my desk. "What kind of cat is this?" I asked as I looked at Sebastian. "Well...let's just say that she's a special breed, my Lord" he answered. The creature 'meowed' at me and walked closer to me. I was waiting for my allergies to pick up...but they never did. 'This is strange...there's never been a cat that I wasn't allergic to...' I thought as I stared at the cat. It tilted its head slightly, as if it was contemplating what I was thinking.

"Is it trained?" I inquired. "See for yourself, young master" Sebastian responded. "Okay...sit" I commanded. The cat quickly did as I said. "Lay down" I said. Once again, it followed my command. "Roll over". It followed my command perfectly. "Stand on your back feet". Again, it did as it were told. 'Hmm...impressive...but let me try something more difficult' I thought with a smirk. "Can it catch objects or fetch?" I asked. "See for yourself, my Lord" Sebastian responded again. I looked back at it and it was in a 'ready-to-pounce' stance. "Alright" I nodded before throwing a paper ball across the room. "Go get it" I ordered...and it...nodded...

After about ten minutes or so of testing the cat's abilities, I turned to Sebastian and sighed. "Fine. You can keep it...But if it causes any trouble, it's your responsibility" I said plainly. "Of course, young master. And thank you" he responded with a smile and a small bow. "You are excused" I shooed him out of my study. "Come on, Lily" he beckoned the cat as he left. 'What an interesting creature...' I thought to myself quietly.

~LILY'S POV~

As me and Sebastian left Ciel's study, I sighed in relief. "That wore me out. So many commands" I rolled my eyes. "You did well" he paised me. "It's not often that the master has a bit of fun" he chuckled. "It could be worse, I guess" I replied with a small shrug. "Very true" said Sebastian with a smirk as he continued through the halls of the Phantomhive manor, with me following him.