~Christmas/New Year's Special (PART 2; •part 1•)~ ★WAY TOO LATE UPDATE★

~ALOIS' POV~

"Your Highness" I heard Hannah's voice. "Come in" I said. She had a serious face as she entered the room. "What is it?" I questioned. "Lily has been taken!" she exclaimed. "What?!" I growled, standing up quickly. "Who took her?!" I asked angrily. "I believe it was earl Phantomhive, sir" she replied. "What?! What would Ciel want with a cat?!" I hissed. "I'm not sure, your Highness" she said. "Claude!" I called out. My butler arrived in under thirty seconds. "Yes, your Highness?" he asked. "I order you to go to the Phantomhive manor and find out if Lily is there. If she is, report back to me" I commanded. "Yes, your Highness" he replied with a bow before running out the door and towards the Phantomhive manor.

~CLAUDE'S POV~

'The Phantomhive manor? That damned crow must have taken her!' I thought furiously as I ran at full speed. As I arrived there, I tried to be as stealthy as possible. 'Hopefully Lily won't sense me...' I thought as I changed into a spider and crawled through an open window.

I traveled through the halls silently, searching for the neko. Soon, I heard voices. I crawled through a small crack in the wall to enter the room. As I did, I saw Ciel Phantomhive. His soul smelled so delicious, but I had to ignore my hunger for now. Upon closer inspection, I also saw Lily. 'She is here' I thought, angry at how that crow had stolen her.

Just as I was about to leave to report back to my master, they started kissing. It was apparent they both enjoyed it. I growled furiously as it became more passionate. "I'll be back for you, Lily. And you will be coming back to the Trancy manor" I hissed as I exited the manor and turned back into my humanoid form. With that, I ran back to the Trancy manor.

~ALOIS' POV~

I paced back and forth across the room, impatiently waiting for Claude to return. The door then opened, revealing the demon butler. "Well?" I questioned. "Lily is at the Phantomhive manor" he replied. "Hannah! Triplets!" I called out to the useless other demon servants. "Yes, your Highness?" they said as they entered the room. "We're going to the Phantomhive estate to bring Lily back!" I ordered. They all nodded as Claude picked me up and ran out. 'We'll bring you home, Lily' I thought, determined to take back my neko.

~YOUR (LILY'S) POV~

As we continued our passionate kiss, we heard footsteps coming closer from down the hall. The kiss was instantly broken and we tried to catch our breaths as we hastily straightened out the wrinkles in our clothes and flattened out the messed up parts of our hair. Ciel placed his index finger over his lips and whispered a soft "shh". I nodded in understanding just before there was a knock on the door. "Master. I've brought you and Lily some tea" rang out the voice of Sebastian. "Come in" Ciel said as we both took our seats quietly. The butler wheeled in a cart that held sweets and hot tea. "Everything looks delicious, Sebastian" I commented with an unusually bright smile and cheerful tone. "Why thank you, Lily. You are too kind" he replied, returning a smile, although it looked rather fake. 'He can't possibly know what just happened. There wasn't any noise, and we were standing pretty still...God please let him not be using his demon senses!' I thought frantically, although not showing, my worry.

Ciel kept a straight face. "It's fine, I suppose" he said in a blank tone. 'How the Hell does he do that?!' I questioned to myself in slight amazement. "Enjoy" Sebastian said as he handed us both a slice of chocolate cake and a cup of Earl Grey tea. "Thank you Sebastian" I said as I took a small bite of the moist, perfectly made dessert. "You are quite welcome" he replied with a bow. Ciel simply ate his cake, not making any comments...nor complaints, so I'm guessing he enjoyed it.

((I'm going to unfortunately stop this chapter short. I'm sorry. I'll make the rest of it soon))

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I know it's been a REALLY long time since my last update, and I'm really really really sorry **gets down on my hands and knees in a Japanese extreme apology stance** I hope you can forgive me. I've been moving and having family issues, so I haven't had much time to write. I hope this part will suffice for now. Please don't hate me for the shortness of the chapter. I promise I'll get to the next part as soon as I can. I love you all and I hope you enjoy it. ^_^