Lau

As we arrived to the docks, the strong smell of drugs hit me in the face. "Yuck" I held my hands over my nose to keep it from being violated by the scents again. "Lau!" Ciel shouted as the door was busted down by the demons. "Oh, hello young Lord. To what do I owe the pleasure?" a Chinese man, who was surrounded by several women, asked. 'So he's the source of the smell...' I thought irritably.  "Oh, and hello to you, butler. How has the product been working?" he smirked, opening his eyes slightly. I then felt something stroke my tail, making me jump slightly. I turned around to see a woman with a monochromatic face. "Soft kitty" she noted, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. "Oh, is that the butler's little kitty?" Lau asked with a chuckle. Sebastian sent him a dagger-laced glare. "Tell us about that drug you gave Sebastian!" Ciel hissed. "Oh, so that's why you're here" Lau mumbled. "It's just a little hallucinogenic powder that puts humans in a little bit of a daze...though it has an amnesiac effect that, at a high enough dosage, can be harsh on an animal's body" the man admitted. "Amnesiac effect? Is there a way to reverse it?" Alois inquired. "Why would you want to reverse it? The butler seemed happy with the results" Lau replied smart-aleckly, opening his eyes slightly. Sebastian glared at the man in annoyance. "Just tell us how to reverse it" the demon demanded.

"Fine, fine. There's another drug that can nullify the effects of Karifeomine, but it would send her into a coma for as long as it takes for her body to expel the contaminants itself, which will be a few weeks...or you could just stop giving it to her, but it will make her very sick, almost to the point of death before she gets better, as with many drug withdrawals, which will take a few months with the amount she's been given" Lau explained.

"So, what will you choose? The little kitten doesn't have much time until she needs her next dosage. And being without something your body believes it needs is never fun" he questioned with a smirk.
____________________________________

Okay, I know it's a super short chapter, but I want a poll in the comment section. What choice will they decide on?

(Near the end I imagined the "do you want to be a millionaire" music playing xD)