~Christmas/New Year's Special (PART 1)~

~This is a special chapter for the holidays, it's a slight continuation of the story (as of where it has been written so far) but it's not the actual/official next chapter.

I hope you all enjoy it! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! <3~

_________________________________________________________________

~YOUR (LILY'S) POV~

I looked outside and saw storm clouds approaching the Phantomhive manor {★I'm using the Phantomhive manor because it works better with this chapter...and it was requested by a friend of mine★}. But as I squinted my eyes, there wasn't any rain falling...at least not any kind of rain that I know of. "What is that?" I asked out loud. "That is what is known as 'snow'. It's atmospheric water vapor frozen into ice crystals that fall in light white flakes or lie on the ground as a white layer" a deep voice from behind me explained. I squeaked in surprise and turned around quickly, realizing that it was just the annoying demon butler, Sebastian. I sighed and looked up at him, "Thanks for the info" I grumbled. "Not a problem, kitten" he replied with a smile that urked me to no end before walking away.

~SEBASTIAN'S POV~

I saw Lily staring out one of the windows, watching the dark storm clouds intently. 'It's bound to snow today' I thought to myself as I also looked at the clouds. Not long after, it did, in fact, start to snow. I saw Lily's eyes light up in curiosity as she watched the small flakes fall from the sky. 'She's so adorable' I thought as I watched the young neko.

"What is that?" she asked out loud. "That is what is known as 'snow'. It's atmospheric water vapor frozen into ice crystals that fall in light white flakes or lie on the ground as a white layer" I explained. She jumped and squeaked in surprise as she turned to look at me. She looked rather disappointed and annoyed that it was me. She sighed and looked up at me, "Thanks for the info" she grumbled irritably. "Not a problem, kitten" I responded with a smile, that for some reason seemed to anger her, before walking away to continue my duties.

~YOUR POV~

I scurried down the stairs and to the front door to check out this 'snow' stuff for myself. As I opened the door, I was met with a bone-chilling wind. I shut the door as quickly as I could and shivered. "God that's cold!" I said to myself a bit irritably. I began walking through the halls to my assigned room, intending to change into some warmer clothing so I could continue my investigation of the 'snow'.

"Lily" I heard Ciel say. 'What does he need now? I'm not a maid...' I thought as I walked up to his study. I knocked on the door, waiting for permission to enter...not that I cared whether I got it or not. "Come in" he mumbled, boredom obvious in his voice. "Did ya need something?" I asked as I stepped inside the room. "Y- you heard me?" he asked, a bit surprised. "Yeah. Cats have better hearing than even dogs, so I didn't have much of a problem hearing you say my name" I explained. His face showed the smallest hint of a blush. "You okay there? Should I tell Sebastian that you're getting sick?" I inquired, a bit worried for some reason. 'Why do I even care about whether this kid is sick or not? He doesn't really care whether anyone around him feels ill or not...what's going on with me lately? It's like ever since I revealed that I was actually a neko (more like I was caught shifting), I've felt closer to him...' I thought, suspicious of myself. "N- no, I'm fine. And I didn't call you, so you can leave now...if you want" he mumbled the last part, obviously forgetting about my hearing. "Why were you blushing then?" I asked curiously. "I wasn't blushing! You can leave now!" he shooed me away, blushing a bit more. "Fine" I replied with a shrug as I left his study. 'I'm still going to tell Sebastian about it' I said to myself as I walked away.