Chapter 35

The cool night air hits my bare skin as his tongue travels down my neck. Jared " look at me ".  I turn and see his ocean and I wanna get lost in it.   I touch my finger to his lips and he kisses it.  I don't wanna fall for him. I dumped Shannon and now I jumped into this complication with Jared.  I wasn't ready to get married to anyone. I just wanted to have fun.  I knew I couldn't make Shannon understand this though.  

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt his lips taste mine.   His hand caressed  my breast I closed my eyes and his mouth left mine and took my nipple deep in his lips. The warmth of his suction made me come alive.  I needed more.   I pushed on his pants and signaled him that I wanted him inside of me. 

My body yearned for him. He sat up and slowly started to unbutton them and I kissed all over his chiseled chest.     Jared " your lips are so soft , keep going ".  I felt his moans through my lips and his fingers in my hair.   His cock was massive and I knew I was gonna be pleasures beyond my wildest dreams.

I laid back down and he pulled off my pants then panties.  The air hit my slit making me moan and him smile.   Jared " she is so ready for me ".    I rub my breast and say " please I need you inside of me ".    I bit my lip and he held up my leg and kisses it every inch.  

Jared " patience my sweet ".    His kisses softened and his touch became even more loving and sweet .  

I could feel his tip poking at my pussy and i became more turned on. He grinned and saw me with my eyes closed.   Jared " your body is my wonderland I wanna taste every inch of you ".     I sat up and kissed on his neck and he pushed inside of me deep.   I gasped and he stretched me out making me never wanna stop.

He pushed in and out and I gripped the edges of his back. The vein in his neck protruded and his groans and moans became louder.   Jared " fuck you feel incredible ".  I kissed his arms and his breath tickled my ear.   He picked up the pace and locked his fingers in mine.    

Hour later we were still going.  Sweat driped on my face and he rolled onto his back and said " come here !"    He held his cock in his hands and I was about to climb on and he said " no i need to taste you on my lips ".  What did he mean by that ?  Oh I soon found out.

He grabbed me up in his hand and put his lips on my pussy.   I gripped his head and said " dear god don't stop !"  His tongue slid up and down my slit making me even more wet.   A sharp smack hit my ass ohhhh he was being rough.   I'd always had it basic love making. Not that I'm complaining , but he was making it exciting and sexy. 

Jared pushed me up and said " come down here ".  I got off and he pulled me under him and said " I love you ".  What ? I had already told Shannon I wasn't ready for serious stuff and now Jared said the L word . I don't know maybe I had a sign on my face that read " tell me you loved so I can run from you ".  

Jared looked at me and said " what's wrong did I say something ?"     Me " I need to go please take me home ".   He held me under him and said " what's wrong with you ? I'm not asking you to marry me I'm just saying I love you ". 

Me" I don't wanna be in a relationship right now I just ended it with Shannon .    So please take me home ".   He let me up and we both got dressed.      Jared " I don't understand what is wrong with you ? You don't wanna commit to anyone yet you play games and like to have all the attention ? How is that fair ?"    I stopped at the car and said " well I don't know I guess and I'm sorry I am such a whore I guess ".   Jared " I didn't say that did I ? All I mean is that you need to make up your dam mind, ok ?  You either wanna be with me , Shannon or by yourself. Make up your mind !"   

I got in the car and she didn't speak another word.  We drove back home and I am not done yet.   Jared " what happened ? What made you this way ? Why ? Why do you not want to be in a relationship with anyone.  It's not dance , I know that's a cop out ! Now tell me the truth "

She didn't answer me and I followed her out to the house. Jared " answer me Damit ! tell me why?" I grabbed her arms and hold her between me and the door. She looks at me and says " I was sexually abused by my ex . I don't wanna let any other man have that much control over me anymore or ever again. I don't ". She turns her head away from me . I feel bad now for yelling at her and putting her on the spot.

Jared " I'm sorry that happened to you , I'm sorry I didn't know ". She starts to cry and I loosen my hold & instead kiss her cheek and hug her tight. Jared " does your family know ? ". She cried harder and said " no , I've kept it a secret for all this time ".

On the other side of the door is Shannon. He can't believe what he is hearing and desperately wants to open the door , but doesn't , for fear that he will make her mad at him again. He stayed and listened in and then quickly moved away , running back upstairs again. He wanted to surprise her but she was with jared at the moment . He would just wait till he left and then surprise her. He looked out the window and thankfully Jared left in his car again.

He took a moment and opened the door, to see her standing against the counter. She grabs her glass filling it with water. I want to go and hug her. Even after the fact , she hurt my heart , she was still my biggest love in life.

The door suddenly bumps the wall and I'm busted. She jumps 10 feet and looks around. Juliet " who's there !?!?!" I step into the door way and she looks all over and then up to the room where I'm standing.

Shannon " hey you ". She smiled and said " I'm so sorry I hurt you but I have a reason why I keep running away I......." I come down the stairs . Once I reach her, I don't let her say anything and hug her tight. Shannon " it's ok . No need to explain , let's talk about it later ok ". She lays her head on my chest . And then someone else comes out to surprise her. She screams in my ear , I let her free.

Tomo " miss me darlin ?" She runs into his arms and they hug , it makes me happy. Tomo had no idea what was going on in her mind , but that wasn't for me to tell. She would when she was ready. Tomo" I made you a drink you snd I are gonna do some catch up. ". He looks at me and says " you wanna come out back and kick it with us ?" I am down for that. I follow them out and we all just relax by the pool. Tomorrow I would talk with her on serious note.