Chapter 44

My life is over I don't wanna go on anymore.  What do I have if I don't have dance and I can't see ? Yes I have Shannon I love that man with every fiber in my being, but all my hard work was flushed down the drain.  I can't work , dance and Damit , I can't even pick out clothes to wear. I hate asking for help.  I help people , that's my job.

God I love the touch of his hand the feel of his thumb as he wipes away my tears , I wanna kiss him. Oh yea , I can't see him to even do that.  Why me ? I'd rather lose my arm then my sight. At least then I can hold onto the bar and move and see.  I'm frustrated & I'm done laying here.  I wanna get up.

Shannon " hey , hey what are you doing ? You can't get up remember , you just had surgery. Jewels please , lay back down ". I grab his arm and feel his other one wrap around my back. He pulled my head against his chest. 

Shannon " I can't pretend to know how you feel right now. But I will be your shoulder to cry on. If that's the least I can do , if you need anything from me , I'm here. Let me help you , like you helped me ".  

Me " ok .... Help me please ".  I felt my face being turned and then his sweet tasting plush lips on mine. We kissed for a bit , then he helped me out of bed. 

Shannon " where are we headed ?"   Oh yea that .  Me " bathroom please , you don't have to stay in there if you don't wanna.  I just want to put cold water on my face and maybe have a drink of water. Oh and brush my teeth too. ".  He squeezed my hand and said " let me help you stop being so modest and stubborn ".  I laughed and felt the cool breeze past my face, then sound of the door opening. Shannon " turn around ". Me " what are you doing ?"  Shannon " helping you cmon just tune around ".  I felt shy for some strange reason. Why I didn't know. He just had this over powering presence an I loved it about him it made me feel protected. And shy too.

He grabbed my hands gently and place them on the wall and goosebumps raced across my body from head to toe. 

Oh my what's he doing to me ? Please continue.  Shannon untied my gown and kisses my shoulder and down my spine.  Both of his hands running down my side and kisses get lower and lower on my back. I let out a soft moan to let him know , I like what he's doing.

Shannon " relax for me ".  He pulled undies down to my ankles and shut the bathroom door and locked it.  Me " what are you up to ?"   He didn't say anything. I could feel him move in front of me and kiss along my inner thighs.  Oh fuck! I felt his lips kissing my slit and licking it like its gonna melt. I held onto the wall and enjoy his pleasures.

Me " oh god babe what if someone comes in ?" Shannon " the door is locked I don't care . I wanna make you happy again ". Me " you do make me happy all the time though. But please .... Don't stop this ". I bit my lip. I couldn't see what he was doing but oh man I felt every touch lick . I felt him move away , then suddenly , I could feel him blowing hot air on my pussy , making my body painfully arch up and gasp for air. Euphoria filled my senses. He made me forget my troubles and just enjoy this sweet treat.

Shannon " I need you to cum for me Juliet.  I wanna taste your sweet nectar  on my lips ". I caught my footing as I felt his lips seal around my slit and suck hard as hell. My body shook and heat rushed over me. Me " oh Yeaaaaa yes yes Shannon oh god I'm cumming !"

His tongue flicked me one last time and I came hard releasing all of my candy onto his tongue and lips. His hands moved onto my ass and pulled me in closer still to him.

As I came down from my high , I smiled and tried to slow my heart back down. His hands cradled my face as he said " I love you ". I wrapped my arms around his waist and we kissed. That kiss was one hell of a passionate sweet kiss.

Me " let me take care of you know ". He kissed my neck and said " no, I'm ok. Thank you though but I'm good ".   He helped me wash up and wash my face and brush my teeth Auh that felt a lot better. 

Back to bed I go I don't wanna push it. Well at least I though that he Was headed back to bed.  He pulled me close to him & the next thing I hear, is music playing. It's a sweet song I've never heard before , but I like the music in the background , then a voice begins to sing. For us. 

Shannon" may I have this dance miss ?"   I smile and he kisses my hand and we dance. 

I lay my head In his chest and he takes the lead.  Strangely enough I can see us dancing in my mind.  That was good enough for me. I thought about how I couldn't see his face. I didn't need to really , it was burned in every thought I had every minute of the day and night.  And all my sweet memories too.

Shannon " you feel better ?"   Me " yes thank you .  Shannon " good " He kissed my head and we danced till the song ended.