Chapter 2 - First Night: Threat Alert

Yoona's POV

What do bright and sunny days mean to you? What does it usually symbolize? Well, for me, it symbolizes happiness. But why do I feel so lonely and miserable? Early this morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. But when I saw Unni and Siwon on their lovey dovey mode, I can't seem to bring that smile back. Im Yoona, he's your bestfriend's boyfriend now. Don't mess with other people's lives, okay?

The trip going home made my presence really awkward. Most especially when that Dong... What was his name again? Oh right! DONGHAE. That Donghae sat beside me in front since Unni and Siwon had a lot of talking to do. Like what Unni said, they haven't met for a long time now. I can't seem to chat with them so instead, I kept myself busy in driving. Im Yoona, leave them alone first for once. You'll understand once you get a boyfriend.

Taeyeon Unni is right. The reason why I don't have a boyfriend is because of my attitude towards my love life. They say that the attitude of the heart is expressed by the actions of life. Look at me? Because of my deep feelings with Siwon, I seem to never let go of him and just find a different guy. A lot of guys have actually been courting me -- at work, even in college before! But I just can't seem to give them a yes when the person that you truly love is (for me) CHOI SIWON.

I'll be honest with you. I was really very jealous every time they hugged, joked around, have those lovey dovey moments, etc. Well, you can't blame me since that's what first loves usually feel. It is just hard to let them go like the drama FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR. ENRIQUE GEUM. 

We finally arrived home. FINALLY. I'm so sick of being such a "busy body". I thought that I would escape all of this mess that I placed myself in when suddenly Unni asked me to stay with her for the mean time. Her reason? To bond with them, of course. I couldn't say no. How could I say no? Especially when you're in one house with the love of your life. You'll get to see him every day. HOW COOL IS THAT!

Oh dearest, Im Yoona. You're just going to hurt yourself staying in this house. Well, instead of really saying now. A yes came out from my mouth. Pabo, Im Yoona! Pabo!

"Since I only have two rooms in my house, why don't Siwon and I share room while you and Donghae share a room." Taeyeon suggested.

"I don't think that would be comfortable for Yoona though. It's okay, you can sleep with her, and I'll sleep with Donghae," he said while he placed his arms around my shoulders.

Can't you see how amazing he is? Very understandable not like someone out there! Just kidding. Well, my heart started pounding very fast when he placed his arms around my shoulders.. My eyes opened up like an owl's eyes, but I know I had to say something to be not obvious.

"Actually, any would do as long as everyone agrees. I'm just really staying over for a couple of weeks or months maybe." Good job, Yoona, for answering it without being obvious! 

Siwon Oppa decided that in one more would be where the girls would be sleeping. On the other hand, the boys will be sleeping on the other room. 

In just a few more minutes, dinner will be served. I, of course, was asked to cooked Siwon's favorite food. Perfect dish made by me ever -- as he always says. Oh how I love him so much.

After dinner, Taeyeon and Siwon left for a walk at the park which leaves me and Donghae alone at home. Donghae helped me with the dishes. There was an awkward air between us. Suddenly, Donghae spoke and asked me a question.

"You like Siwon, don't you?"

Shocked to answer, I accidentally cut her finger! Donghae immediately looked for the first-aid kit and treated my cut with the ointment.

"Be more careful next time. I don't want treating this cut ever again. Next thing I know, you already cut your whole hand off!"

"Eww. You are so gross!" I said and smacked his arm with my unharmed hand.

"Ouch! Can't you just say thank you instead of hitting me?!"

"Sorry about that. Don't be gross! We just ate, you know. But thank you." I smiled.

Surprisingly, he started at me for about a 5 seconds and dazed off back to the dishes that he was washing.

"Why were you staring?"

"N-Nothing!"

"I saw you! Don't deny you can't resist my beauty!"

To my surprise, he started laughing! He told me that I had something between my teeth. He is so mean isn't he? Even though he is mean, he's a nice guy after all. The first meeting wasn't really a good one because I thought that he was a man with a lot of pride. Don't judge a book by its cover!

While waiting for Siwon and Taeyeon, we chitchatted for a while. Shared stories that made us more comfortable to one another. We actually played truth or truth! He shared to me his most embarrassing moment which happened back in America. He was actually part of a play when he felt hot and dizzy. He actually vomitted on stage in the middle of the play! How funny is that! Time flew so fast when you're really having fun aren't you? Laughing our cheeks and stomachs off will never ever be a good idea ever again. I promise you all, he's actually a great guy!

After an hour, Siwon and Taeyeon finally got home. They saw how happy me and Donghae were. They weren't the only ones who were glad about our friendship starting to build, but also I was. While I was sharing some funny moments to the couple, Siwon noticed my band-aid on my finger.

"Yoong, what happened to your finger?"

"Ohh, just a cut," I replied with a fake smile.

"Take care, okay? I don't want you getting hurt because you won't be able to cook for me anymore."

"Oppa, I will. I promised this pabo here." I pointed at Donghae.

Because of the awkwardness, I changed the topic to their walk at the park. Unni wasn't really replying that much and looked like she wasn't in a good mood. Why is that so? Hmm.

Taeyeon's POV

I'll be honest to you all. Yes, I am jealous. Who wouldn't be? Even though Siwon and I are the couple, Yoona is still one of his best friends besides me. Ugh, Kim Taeyeon, don't think like that! You're being the mean one here! Yoona and I went to the room after our small chat outside. Today was truly a tiring day.

"Unni, gwenchana? You seemed upset since a while ago. Did something happen between you and Siwon?" Yoona asked me out of curiousity.

"I'm fine, Yoona. I am just feeling tired. Come on, let's go to sleep. We have another long day that awaits us tomorrow."

"Okay, Unni. Good night."

Whatever happened today will become a past, so I should just forget it. Tomorrow will be present; therefore, I should look forward to it. This present will lead to my future -- hopefully, with Siwon.

 Yoona's POV

Taeyeon's words were unusual and mysterious. Whenever she felt sad, she always told me but now, she didn't. I wasn't able to sleep immediately, so I went out and got a glass of water. To my surprise, Siwon Oppa was outside.

"Waah, Im Yoona, I really miss your food."

"Chincha? Maybe your lying."

"I'm not."

Unni suddenly came out. I think she was also going to get a glass of water. I saw her again with that face. That face that I saw a while ago when Siwon was asking me about my finger. She ignored us until Siwon called her.

"Taeyeon, do you want to go out tomorrow?"

"S-sure, Oppa. Why not?"

"Everland?"

"Game!" she said and gave him a hug.

Siwon offered us to go with them, but I refused politely. It was going to be their first date after a long time, so I shouldn't ruin it. Good job, Yoona. You're doing great so far. Well, I am just being sarcastic. I felt a pain in my heart when I said those words. Of course, I didn't want them to hang out, but I just needed to say those words. Why? Because that night, I realized that Unni was starting to get jealous of me. Threat alert?