Chapter 3 - First Date?

Yoona’s POV

I was walking in a maze. Lost and couldn't find myself the way back to the start. It was like a Math problem that I had to calculate stuffs? Or maybe a speech that I had to memorize the sequencing of events? I was there. Crying. Lost not only in that maze, but I also lost my soul. 

Suddenly, a bright star appeared before my eyes. That brightness in my eyes can actually cause me to become blind. The person was a man. He was a tall guy that had a spiky hair. He looked hot as in totally! But I never saw his face.

I stopped crying the moment I saw him. He picked me up and dusted the dirt from my shirt.

"I'll take care of you. You don't have to cry anymore," he said and started walking me back to where I came from.

"You're really kind. Thank you for saving me."

"Sure. It was my pleasure."

“You’re My Star.”

"Huh?"

"You're my star because even at the darkest point of my life, you were there. You were sent from above. What's your name?"

"My name is..."

*alarm rings*

"Im Yoona, wake up! You've been sleeping like forever!"

"Unni, I was about to know the guy's name, and you ruined it all," I said while pouting.

"Yoona, I am sorry. But  I really need help for my date today. I want to look nice in front of Siwon, but I just can't seem to choose for myself."

"Araso, Unni. I'll just wash my face."

Pain -- that was what strucked my heart at that very moment. It was like an arrow that hit its bullseye. Congratulations, Unni! You won first prize. Even though I didn't want to do it, I just found myself saying yes and did things like a robot following my master, Unni. 

After I got out of bed, I went to the comfort room to brush my teeth and wash my face. I suddenly bumped to Donghae.

"Going to the comfort room because you want to be comforted?" he said teasingly.

"Why are you so corny early this morning, and why would I want to be comforted when I am okay?"

"Are you really sure or are you just lying to me?" Evil laugh. Ugh.

"Pabo! I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. Lalalalala."

I kept repeating the words I'm fine over and over again when suddenly, he placed his finger on my lips and told me that he believes in me. "Once is enough." 

I got shocked. I am a type of person who doesn’t like boys touching me because it just feels awkward especially if he’s not your father or your boyfriend. Do you remember that instance when Siwon placed his arms around my shoulders? That is exactly one example to me feeling awkward when boys touch me! My eyes were once again as big as an owl. No, Im Yoona. You have to control your eyes! Wait, isn't that hard?

"You’re so cute when your eyes become big."

"Excuse me. You're too assuming, young boy. Move it. I need to help Unni get ready, so please excuse me."

"Are you sure that you will be fine with that? You know, I can help you. I'm a love expert."

"Can you just stop? Shoo!"

What a lame excuse, Yoona! I’m escaping again. This is the reason why I will never get a boyfriend.

After doing my "thing" in the comfort room, I went back to the bedroom and started helping Taeyeon Unni out. She picked a couple of dresses, but I chose the pastel colored one with flowery designs. I just think she looks marvelous with that dress. Wearing that dress will just make Siwon Oppa fall in love with her more. Cries.

 I was still thinking about the incident in the comfort room a while ago. It just can't seem to get off my mind. Was I really fine letting them date while I am here at home heartbroken? Taeyeon noticed that something was bothering me. I just replied saying that I was fine. I immediately changed the topic. Furthermore, she told me that if ever we were hungry, there were some left overs in the refrigerator or if not, we can cook. After a few more minutes, Siwon came and asked if Unni was ready. I excused myself to allow them to have some moment of privacy first. Can I just please cry for once? I am so sick of these. Why is it that I can’t stand seeing them both together and being so sweet to each other? Is that how much I love Oppa? Andwae, Yoona, you have to stop your feelings for Oppa.

Donghae was eating breakfast alone outside. I learned from Unni that he was the one who cooked today's breakfast. Even though it tasted really great, I just don't seem to have the appetite to eat.

"Jealous?"

"What is it again? Sorry about my actions. Your cooking tastes really good! I just don't eat breakfast that much nowadays. You know, diet. BRUNCH."

A LAME EXCUSE AGAIN.

"Don’t deny it."

"I’m telling the truth."

"Fine. Merong."

Minutes later, Siwon and Unni were ready to leave for their date.They teased us for having a LQ (Lover's Quarel) early in the morning. Even though Donghae can be annoying sometimes, he's still fun to be with. He just needs to be careful not to cross the boundary especially when we just met. 

Siwon and Unni bid goobye to us. Pain in my heart -- I felt it again. Why can't they just stay behind? Oppa, I love you. Will these three words, eight letters change what you feel for her? Sadness was displayed on my face. I started becoming cranky and wasn't in the mood to do things. I stayed in bed for a while after doing the dishes. Suddenly, a knock came across the room. It was Donghae. OBVIOUSLY. He suggested that we go out like a "date" but not really a "date". I said yes. Why? To forget about my problems with my first love. FREE. Suddenly, he said, "I can't promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise to always be there for you." He started again. Donghae why? Please just stop bothering me? Oh well. We will be going to CGV Chungdam. FLOWER BOY NEXT DOOR. AHHH.

When Donghae left, all I could ever do was to cry my heart out until I was ready again to face the world -- the reality.