Chapter 16

Yoona’s POV

Before Donghae oppa and I became officially together, he always reminded me to keep moving on of my past. There is a saying that “Life’s like a bicycle, to keep our balance, you must keep moving.” There were surely a lot of times when I felt really down, but he was always there for me. They say that one’s first love is hard to forget, but seeing Donghae doing those nice things for me makes me love him more and more each day. Most say that love stories start usually when relationships begin, but I realized from this day that our relationship started on the first day we met. Love is blind, they say. It truly is because I never knew that we would be who we are today. Fate brought us together without even us knowing about it.

A lot of firsts happened today. First kiss. First boyfriend. First time I felt that a boy truly loved me. And soon, our first date. Our trip home was truly amazing. We talked and got to know more about each other. Furthermore, we even laughed at each because of our small fight. Later on, we realized that this fight actually led me and Donghae in realizing our love for one another. I apologize for being too cheesy right now, but you’ll understand when you get your first ever boyfriend.

 We arrived at home at around 11 p.m. already. Time surely flies fast. Before we came in, we had a small talk first.

“You’re gonna miss me aren’t you?” Donghae joked around.

“We’re just in the same house. Why will I miss you?” I said confidently.

“Just asking. But for me, I won’t be missing you…” he said and looked down.

“Why?”

“…because I’ll be seeing you in my dreams tonight.”

“Oppa!” I hit him hard with a big smile across my face.

“You have to start getting used to my cheesiness because I’ll be courting you every single day even if we are already together.”

“Who said it’s already us?”

“You just said yes a while ago.”

“I never said yes.”

“Yes, you did!”

“No, I didn’t. I said that you have to take care of me.”

“Oh whatever, babe.”

“What did you just call me?”

“Babe,” he said and hugged me tightly. “Dream about me tonight, okay?”

“I hope I don’t…”

“Why?”

“…because I can’t sleep when I see your handsome face. I’ll get dark circles tomorrow, and I can’t look like that on our first date. ”

“You’ll still be beautiful to me no matter what,” he kissed me on my forehead. “Let’s go in now.”

“I love you more. Okay.” I replied and gave him a peck on his lips.

We both went inside and were surprised to see Unni and Siwon Oppa grinning on both of us. Obviously, they were teasing us. I am still embarrassed at what they saw a while ago. Cries. The first few hours of my status in IN RELATIONSHIP has been the best memory in my life so far. I can’t seem to get over to have finally met my star. Isn’t this the best day ever?

Donghae’s POV

I came inside my room in a good mood. I had a lot of accomplishments today.

ü  I faced my fears against having a girlfriend like my ex’s job.

ü  Lowering my pride for that cute Nam Choding.

ü  Soon… to have my first ever date after a long time.

Before I went to sleep, I texted her good night and said how much I loved her. She’s going to change my world, and I know that with her, I can become a better person. Tomorrow will be a great day since it’s our first date. I must make it special. Special to the point that she’ll really never forget it. I started preparing the things that I will be doing tomorrow(you’ll know in the next chapter). Then, I slept.

Early the next morning, I prepared breakfast for all four of us, but, of course, a special omelet made with love for my one and only girlfriend. I woke her up with a kiss on the lips. She smacked me so hard because she got shocked. When she saw me, a smile was immediately brought to her face and that made my day already. What more could our date be? We had our breakfast and got ready for the double date.

When the girls were ready, Yoona stepped out wearing a blue and yellow dress. She looked stunning. She was like a bright star in the night since Taeyeon was wearing dark colors. (No offense to her. I’m kidding.)

“You look amazing,” I said to her and held her hand.

“Thanks, Pabo. Don’t fool me, okay?”

“I’m not. I’m actually speechless right now because of your beauty.”

“Gee. Thanks.”

“Are you ready?”

“Yes, I am.” She held tighter to my hands.

Then, we left for our first romantic date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

After a very long time, I was finally able to update! Vote and comment, guys. I really appreciate it if you do. Get ready for the next chapter because a lot of more "cheesy" moments will come. Stay tuned! Love you all. :)