Chapter 13

Regular POV

“Ahh, you see, Jessica here also acts. She’s also a talented one.”

“Aneyo. Donghae here is—“ she replied.

“Donghae is what?” Yoona asked.

“Great actor! You know – good at making jokes,” Donghae butted in.

“Tell me,” Yoona said with a serious face.

“Umm, well, I WAS a stage actor too before. That’s the past,”

“Okay, and so?”

“Umm…”

“Donghae here didn’t want to date anyone again from the same profession, and I’m just surprised to see that both of you are already dating,” Jessica blurted it out.

“Huh?” Yoona said confused.

“His ex-girlfriend died a year ago, and he promised not to date anyone with the same profession as her again. When I heard that you’re a stage actress, I am really surprised that Donghae oppa finally broke that promise he made.”

“Ahh, geureyo?” Yoona said while looking down.

“How are you both doing? I’m sure you guys are having a really great time together. You see Donghae here is really a great guy. He’s a gentleman, and he’s also carin--.” Jessica said.

“STOP!” Donghae shouted which caught the other customers’ attention.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Jessica asked.

“Can you please SHUT YOUR MOUTH?! Naga! (Get out!)”

“Oppa, I’m just –“

“Naga!”

“Why are you so defensive, Oppa? I was just saying the truth. I want Yoona-shi here to know more about you since both of you are together,” she teasingly said.

“Ahh, so you want a fight?!”

Donghae stood up from his chair and pulled Jessica out. This alarmed Yoona because she knows how Donghae gets mad. Luckily, Yoona was able to follow them.

“Keumaneyo! (stop!) Are you guys still kids? This is such an embarrassing moment, Oppa! And you, Jessica, why can’t you just close your big mouth for once?! Donghae and I are not in a relationship. We just both went here to have a vacation, and there’s nothing malicious about it. So please just go away!” Yoona shouted and started crying because of her anger. “Ahh, chincha!”

Yoona went away, and Donghae finally let go of Jessica. He suddenly realized that he was out of his mind and that somehow turned off Yoona. He started looking for her, but it seems like she is nowhere to be found. After around 5 hours, he found her at a coffee shop. She was talking with a guy, and she seemed to have great conversation with him. Donghae went inside and went to Yoona. She was shocked to see him, but she acted as if nothing happened a while ago.

“Ahh, Oppa, this is Ok Taecyeon. He was once my partner at a play 7 years ago. Please introduce yourself.”

“Annyeong haseyo, je ireumeun Lee Donghae imnida.”

“Ahh, annyeong haseyo. It’s nice to meet you. Did I bother your date or something?”

“Oh no, Oppa, he was just having a good time a while ago, so I decided to give him some time alone.”

“ALONE?! WHAT AN EXCUSE YOONA!” Donghae said in his head.

“Umm, I think I better go now. Nice meeting you again Yoona and Donghae. Yoona, just text me when we can go out. We have been surely missing a lot already about our lives.”

“Sure, Oppa. I’ll just text you. Bye!”

“Bye!”

Yoona’s POV

“Im Yoona! Can we just please talk?” Donghae said while chasing after me.

“You have nothing to explain. I heard everything already!”

“Why are you acting like this? You’re not even my girlfriend!”

I stopped walking, and when he said that, I felt my heart. It was so painful when he said those words – you’re not even my girlfriend.

“Geureyo, I am not your girlfriend. I can’t believe that you are thinking lowly of me. I am not mad because Jessica said those things! Why would I care?!”

“Oh please, Im Yoona! Stop with those nonsense!”

“NONSENSE?! You are the one who is so concerned about me! If I’m not your girlfriend, then stay away from me!”

“Ahh, chincha!”

Suddenly, a song from a nearby store played.

 ♪♫ ♪ what about us? What about love? Nal ireukyeojuneun i hanmadi Geudae pume aneun chaero ttaseuhage gamssa juneyo ♪♫ ♪

“Ugh, why do they have to play this song! I’m going home!” I replied.

Suddenly, Donghae pulled me. Before I knew it, he was hugging me and he said…

“I’m sorry.”

A/N Hi guys! Finally, I was able to update. :D Hope you guys like this chapter. :')

PS: Song used was Promise by SNSD. Check it out! ;) < Video is on the right. ;) >