Chapter 12

Yoona's POV

Flashback...

After 5 minutes, I came back and I saw a girl with Oppa. I came nearer and Donghae saw. He finally introduced me to her.

"Yoona, please introduce yourself."

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is Im Yoona."

The girl replied, "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Jessica."

Present...

Donghae asked Jess--, wait, what was her name again? Oh yeah, Jessica. Well, he asked her to eat lunch with us. I'm not mad or anything, but I just want to you know - spend time with Oppa. I mean, ugh, whatever. While we were having lunch, I just sat there, and I totally felt out of place. Our "date" is ruined. What a life. After sometime, Jessica noticed that I was quiet.

"Gwenchana?" she asked with a teasing face.

"Eh? Ahh, dae," I replied and looked down.

Donghae noticed that I wasn't feeling comfortable, so he made me join in their conversation.

"Umm, Yoona, you act at plays right?" he asked.

"Ahh, dae."

MY GOODNESS. Why was I talking in a very respectful manner?!

"Ahh, you see, Jessica here also acts. She's also a talented one."

"Aneyo. Donghae here is-" she replied.

"Donghae is what?" I asked.

"Great actor! You know - good at making jokes," Donghae butted in.

"Tell me," I said with a serious face.

"Umm, well, I WAS a stage actor too before. That's the past,"

Wow. Why didn't he tell me? I feel like a stupid person. I am like starting to fall in love with this person, and I don't even know much about him. Ige, mwoya? CHINCHA!

Donghae's POV

I didn't really want to hide all of these to Yoona. Well, here's my story. I decided to have a vacation here in Korea because I wanted to forget about all of my problems. My ex-girlfriend was diagnosed with leukemia last 2011. On the day of our biggest performance, she had a heart attack. She died about a year ago, and because of that, I promised myself not to date or marry anyone with the same profession. Well, when I met Yoona, I wanted to break that promise. Now Jessica here knows about that promise, and there will surely be a possibility that she will tell Yoona everything.

"Ahh, you see, Jessica here also acts. She's also a talented one."

"Aneyo. Donghae here is-" she replied.

"Donghae is what?" Yoona asked.

"Great actor! You know - good at making jokes," I butted in.

"Tell me," she said with a serious face.

"Umm, well, I WAS a stage actor too before. That's the past,"

"Okay, and so?"

"Umm..."

"Donghae here didn't want to date anyone again from the same profession, and I'm just surprised to see that both of you are already dating," Jessica blurted it out.

"Huh?" Yoona said confused.

"His ex-girlfriend died a year ago, and he promised not to date anyone with the same profession as her again. When I heard that you're a stage actress, I am really surprised that Donghae oppa finally broke that promise he made."

Oh no. I really want to heal Yoona's heart, but it seems like I wouldn't be able to.