Chapter 7

Yoona’s POV

Today was a tiring day. There might be some sad moments, but I had fun with Donghae oppa. He made this day a special one. While riding the bus home, I fell asleep and went to Dreamland again.

“You’re my star,” I said.

This man of my dreams had brownish black and short hair. He sure did look handsome from the back. Furthermore, he also had some bangs that were a bit of wavy. While I was walking nearer to him, I noticed that he was also looking for someone. I was calling him, but he didn’t hear me. I shouted a bit louder, and finally, he heard me. When he was about to turn around, my phone started ringing, and I woke up. Surprisingly, I found myself sleeping on the shoulder of Donghae, and he was sleeping on my head. WE WERE LIKE LOVERS. OMO. Anyways, I immediately checked who was calling, and it was… Taeyeon unni.

Start of phone call…

Me: Yeoboseyo? (Hello?)

Taeyeon: Yaah! Im Yoona, eodigga?! (Where are you?!)

Me: I’m on my way home, why?

Taeyeon: Who are you with?!

Me: Unni, please stop shouting, and I’m with Donghae.

Taeyeon: Where did you guys go?!

Me: We went to different places.

Taeyeon: You know, you could have called that you were going out. We were so worried about you too. We even thought that maybe something bad happened!

Me: Mianhae, Unni. I didn’t want to do these things intentionally.

I heard Siwon talk, and he told Taeyeon to stop shouting.

Siwon: Yoona, let’s discuss this later, okay?

Me: Yes, oppa. Chincha mianhae.

Siwon: It’s okay. Bye bye. I need to make Taeyeon chill first.

Me: Dae, oppa. Annyeong.

End of phone call…

Donghae: Who was it?

Me: Ahh, it was Taeyeon and Siwon. They were so worried. I forgot to make a phone call. I’m so sorry.

Donghae: It’s my fault. Don’t blame yourself. *smiles*

Time passed… We finally arrived home.

Taeyeon: Yaah! Do you guys know how much we were so worried for both of you?!

Siwon: Stop it. Talk nicely.

Taeyeon: Araso. Why didn’t you guys tell us?

Me: Mianhae, Unni. It’s my fault.

Donghae: No, it’s my fault.

Siwon: Let’s just forget about this. We are all fighting because of this small thing. Please make sure next time that you guys will tell us, okay?

Donghae and I: *nods*

Siwon: Let’s all sleep now. We just might be tired.

Regular POV

Everyone went to their respective rooms, and Taeyeon and Yoona had a conversation.

Yoona: Unni, I’m so sorry about a while ago.

Taeyeon: Gwenchana. Sorry also for shouting and getting mad. I was just so worried.

Yoona: Gwenchana. By the way, how’s your date?

Taeyeon: It’s great, and you know what… we you know.

Yoona: What is it?

Yoona started feeling uneasy while listening to Taeyeon. She started feeling sick, and she felt like she had a very heavy body.

Taeyeon: Kissed.

Yoona: Woow, haapppy foorr you.

Taeyeon: Yoona, are you okay?

Yoona: Yes, Unni.

Taeyeon touched her, and she had a very high fever. Omo! She immediately called Siwon and Donghae to check on her.

Siwon: She has a high fever. Hon, please get her medicine and a blanket. It might help her cool down. She needs to stay home tomorrow and not go to work.

Taeyeon came back with the medicine and blanket.

Taeyeon: Hon, we have a date tomorrow.

Siwon: Can we move it for Yoona? I’m afraid her fever will go up if we don’t watch her.

Taeyeon: Araso.

Donghae: I’ll take care of her. You guys can date tomorrow. I’m willing to take care of her.

 Who is the one in the dream of Yoona? Ayii~ Donghae will take care of her.                                                                             -- kpop_lover16