Chapter Fourteen

Lea's POV

I woke up in a large bed, the sun shined through the blinds. I turned over to face Cory, he was still asleep, snoring softly. I watched him for a while. When he turned over I decided it was time to get up. I dressed and went to the hotel kitchen. They had a wide variety of foods, so I got some eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit and cereal. I stacked four plates and two bowls of food in my hands and slowly began to walk to the elevator. When I made it in I pressed the button with my toe. Thank god I was wearing sandals. Slowly I walked to the room trying not to spill anything, I made it to the door relieved. "Oh shit" I said to myself looking and the door handle. I forgot my key, so I set all of the food on the ground and began to knock on the door. Nothing. Cory was dead asleep. I don't blame him, it was eight in the morning and we were up late last night, making love. I tried knocking louder, trying to not disturb any other guest.  I sat beside the food that made my mouth water. I was hungry and all I wanted to do was eat in my room with Cory. I sat there thinking for a while and then I realized that the lobby holds extra keys at the reception desk. So I quickly got up and went to the elevator pushing buttons quickly trying to make it come faster. I made my way down to the desk, "excuse me, hi, I um got locked out of my room and I was wondering if you could unlock it for me" I said to the young man. "Of course" he said, he came from behind the desk we both made it up to my room when he unlocked the door I kindly thanked him and he gave me a smile and began making his way back down to the lobby. I stacked the food in my arms once again keeping my foot in the door away when I entered I set all the food on the counter and made my way to the bedroom. I took off the clothes I was wearing and put on a pair of slumber shorts from Aerie. I only wore the shorts and a bra, I crawled into bed. I moved myself closer to Cory,  letting our skin touch, he wrapped his arm around me. We were facing each other, I had my face in his chest holding him close. The only thing on my mind is what he said last night. I know Cory loved me but he fell in love with me last night. Like my mom and dad did. Before he told me, I was already crying, and then when he did tell me he couldn't help but cry more and answer back by saying "I-i love you too Cory". Then we kissed like never before. The kiss made all of our memories come back into my mind in fast forward. It showed me all the love, hate, tears, and smiles that we shared. That's when I knew that the kiss was the first one we shared in love and I truly did love him.
We fell in love where my parents did.
Cory finally woke up, I looked up at him and he looked down at me, he kissed my forehead, nose, then lips, I smiled.