Chapter Five

Lea's POV

"Hi Cory!" I said opening the door. He was wearing a black tuxedo, and he looked very sexy.

"Hello, ready for our date?"

"Yeah, i just need to get my outfit on." I said looking down at my robe. My hair and makeup were finished, all that was left is the clothing. I moved side, letting him in and shutting the door behind him.

"You thirsty?" I ask him.

"Uhm, yeah got any water?"

"Yes, there are water bottles in the fridge, im gonna finished getting ready. You can get the water and sit where ever you please." I said walking back into my room.

Cory's POV

I get my water and began to explore Lea's house. I went to a long desk along her wall with many pictures. I looked at them, there were some of her family, and one really stood out. Lea was in the hospital, by a boy, looks no older than 11 and he was bald. He looked very pale and sick. Then i looked at Lea, with red, puffy eyes and tears falling down her cheeks.

I knocked on Lea's door and when she gave me permission to enter, i did.

"Do you have bandaids? I kinda, fell on my way here and got a cut?" I asked her as she curls a last piece of hair, still in her robe.

"Yes, in the bathroom above the sink on the left."

"Thanks." I said walking out of her bedroom, into the bathroom.

I open the left side of her cabinent looking for bandaids. I search behind bottles, and medicines. I knock one in the sink. I pick it up and read the label.

"Tricycle antidepressant." I read out loud. I got out my phone and searched the name. All of these pages came up about. I felt my heart drop as i read all of these things about depression.

"Oh Lea." I said putting them back in her cabinent and getting myself a band-aid.

I walk out to see her wearing a light pink skirt with a teal long sleave shirt.

"Wow you look amazing." I said. She drops her head and smiles, hiding her blush.

"You ready to go?" I ask. She nods her head, puts on brown heel, type shoes, and then we walk out.

Okay so i hope you like this chapter, the next chapter will be the date.

Vote. Comment. Read.:)