Chapter ten

Cory's POV

I took one last look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a stripped shirt and black pants. I sighed. "This is either going to go great, or shitty. Either way nothing will be the same." I said to myself. I took my keys of off the counter and took my suitcase from the door. The last thing i did was put a note on the kitchen counter. I took one last look around the apartment. It had about 15 people crammed in two dirty rooms with piles of drugs everywhere. I picked up my suitcase and walked out the door.

I arrived at the Olive Garden and sat at a table for two, waiting for Lea to arrive.

Lea's POV

I looked in the mirror, i was wearing a white sweater, a maroon skater skirt, a yellow beanie, with high white knee socks and black shoes. I walked in the bathroom and took my pill, i felt it slide down my throat and looked in the mirror. I sighed. "You can do this Lea, just talk to him as a friend, you cant be with him, his career will get me killed." I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and purse from my room and shut down the apartment and walked out of the door. I walked out the building and the warm sun hit my face, i whistled for a cab and one pulled to the curb. "Olive Garden please." I said to the driver, he nodded his head and began to drive.

When we arrived i payed the driver $22 and walked inside to the Olive Garden. "Welcome to the Olive Garden, how many?" A hostess said. "I'm meeting someone, a guy, tall with dark hair." She nodded her head as i described him to her. "Of course, right this way." She said, i followed her to a table in the back where i saw a guy wearing stripes and playing on his phone. I took a seat and he looked up in my eyes. "Your waitor will be right out."The hostess said handing us both a menu. She walked away and i watched her, i didnt want to make eye contact with Cory, but i knew he was staring at me. "You look lovely Lea." Cory said. "Thank you." I still didnt look at him, i put my head down so i was looking at my hands.

"I wanted to talk to you Lea, i left Rickey and the job, watching you see everything that happened made me realize i cant let myself live like that, and my mom always told me if i love someone, i should always impress them. I dont want to live without you Lea, you have made me feel something that i have never felt before. You have changed me in a way i cant explain and i would give up everything for you, and thats what i plan to do."

When Cory was finished i had a tear falling from my left eye. "Hi i am your waitor Stan can i take your order?" He said. "I will have a water and the chicken alfredo." I said. "I will have a water and a ceasar salad please." Cory said. Stan nodded as he wrote down our order. "Can i get you anything miss?" Stan asked. "No thanks Stan." I wiped the tear from my eye and smiled up to him, he smiled back with his very soft sweet smile and left to put our order in.

"Cory, i have given this some thought and i love you too." He got a small smile on his face. "But i cant do it, i know you gave it up and thats great, but for now i think you need to take care of yourself before we become anything again. For now we just need to be friends." I poured my feelings out to Cory.

"I cant just be your friend Lea, and besides, i dont have any place to stay, for now im in my car, and i dont even have a job. I understand what you mean by finding myself but i know i am where ever you are."

.
.
.

Hi guys! hope you liked this chapter! Of course there is more to come. I have noticed that not many of you are voting or commenting. When you guys vote and comment it make me want to write more. So motivate me guys vote comment do antyhting you have to! I love you guys all!

Question:What is your favourite movie(s)?

Mine is E.T. The Extra Terrestrial. I have watched it ever since i was a child and i love it so much! I know ever word and how to play the theme song. the movie means so much to me! Okay so please let me know your favourite movie(s)!